• Zodiac: Pisces
  • Fairy name: Koko Sunear
  • Talent: Frost
  • Best fairy friend: Rose
  • Arrival day: November 25, 2008
  • Favorite meadow: Cherryblossom Heights
  • Favorite mini game: Bubble Bounce
    • Best pixiehollow memory

Every single day I got on. Everything was entertaining to me; there was something new to do.

• Unhapppy pixiehollow memory

Being forced to quit due to my grandmother. I never got to say goodbye to anyone I played with.

• How did you know pixiehollow

I joined a month in when it started. I was six.. where were my parents?? Just kidding though. I found it through Disney commercials and immediately joined.

• How did you know fabc

Googled for a Pixie Hollow reopening: I was desperate. I\'ve been longing to play ever since I quit. No matter how old I am, it\'s still dear to my heart. A blog talked about a reboot and linked it.

I was online every single day. Even with school, so I would've been someone you met once or twice. You maybe even hated me.. for some reason? I don't know. But some things I did back then as my wee old self make me embarrassed to not want to reveal my pixie name. So I drew a new alias.
    I hope you enjoy!
    Version 1: Koko Sunear
    Version 2: Honey Bumblebee, Koko, and Sienna
    My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Eleanor

Credits
    <
    Post time 2018-6-11 09:26:28 | All posts
    Hi Kouiya! It's good to have you here in Fairyabc, or should I say, it's good to have you back! I truly understand how you felt, and I also shed tears when I first played this remade game! This place sure takes a special place in our childhood! When it first closed down, it had caused a deep sorrow in me as I did not have many friends when I was younger, and this place is the only place where I get to make new friends.

Just like you, I had this tiny hope for it to return, despite knowing it might not ever return. And as life passed by and I grew up a little more older, a little Googling gave back this magical remake and oh boy! I cried when I hear that intro music at the Create a Fairy part! Absolutely precious! Indescribable nostalgia.

True to the famous quote : 'All you need is FAITH and TRUST, and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!', our faith and trust are the pixie dust needed to make Pixie Hollow return!

So welcome back, Kouiya. I may or may not have met you before, but it won't matter much! I am Heather Seamist in-game, and I hope I could meet you in-game soon. It'll just be like the old days <3 Fly with you!

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
    <
     Author| Post time 2018-6-12 20:28:34 | All posts
    eleanorpixie replied at 2018-6-11 08:26
    Hi Kouiya! It's good to have you here in Fairyabc, or should I say, it's good to have you back! I tr ...

I'm sorry, I've been trying to reply but it would give me errors!
    Thank you so much! Yes, this really helped us all! I still can't believe they would shut it down, it had such a community! I feel you, all my friends were on Pixie Hollow haha.
    Honestly! I loved creating a fairy again, it brought me back to my wee old self dressing my character not so fashionably but still being so proud of it.
    Ah, Pixie Hollow quotes were what I lived by. They're still so dear.
    I hope to see you also! Thank you!

Comments

<3 <3  Post time 2018-6-13 09:10
    Version 1: Koko Sunear
    Version 2: Honey Bumblebee, Koko, and Sienna

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
    Post time 2018-6-13 09:08:40 | All posts
    Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
    Post time 2018-6-13 15:16:22 | All posts
    Ahh I still haven't seen you in-game but hellooo

Comments

Heya!  Post time 2018-6-16 12:50

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 16:36 , Processed in 0.272390 second(s), 101 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc