Read: 2299|Reply: 3

Let's throwback to the good ol' days!

[Copy url]

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-5-22 10:25:29 | All posts |Dock
Anyone up for a throwback to the original game? answer these questions below!

1. how long were you a member of Pixie Hollow?

2. were you a VIP member?

3. what was the first fairy name and talent you chose, as well as what they looked like?

4. What did you usually wear?

5. name a memorable moment you had with the other members, friend or not!

6. favorite area?

7. favorite game (party or not)?

~Thanks for playing! I'll see you in the next one!~

My answers:

1. I've been a member in the original Pixie Hollow when it wasn't even online (key terms: creating a fairy, dress up, decorate your house and nothing else!)
2. I was not. I couldn't afford it sadly XD
3.  I made a lot of them actually, but the first one I used all the time for the online world was "Petunia" (maybe you guys know me? idk.), a garden fairy, brown hair in braided pigtails, sleepy looking face.
4. since i wasn't a member, i usually wore either the dandelion dress with or without the belt, or the ones i got out from the secret codes in the internet (which were a yellow tank top and yellow butterfly skirt)
5. I remember this one member Ella Frozenbloom, a water fairy (anyone here knows her)  who was one of my first online friends, she was pretty known for being really nice and cool. She lead this pretend spy thing that was really just flying around the world doing quests from other members, until she was just... gone. hope she's doing alright.
6. The Tearoom or Sunflower Gully (POOL PARTIES WHEEE!)  
7. Either the one in Snowcap Glade (the lullaby one) or the one in cherry blossom heights (?) with the petal catching game (i forgot both of their names)

Related threads

"to excel in anything, is to never aim for the best, but to aim for the better"
~AzulLooona, Luna Nightglade

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2018-6-21 21:45:22 | All posts
1. I think for a year or two. I know it was for a while, but I was never good at remembering time frames XD
2. Nope! I wasn't ever allowed to buy stuff online at the age I played (which is about 9). Plus, I was also very stingy with any money I had at the time, so I probably wouldn't have been regardless.
3. It was Luna Forgot the last name, but her first name was Luna. She was a water fairy, and I remember I gave her the long braid and black hair.
4. Anything blue. I don't remember what I did have her wear specifically though.
5. I used to play dress up with this one player, but I don't remember her name. I was still bad at typing at the time, so I really appreciated their patience with me.
6. Dewdrop Vale, because I thought that since I was a water talent fairy, I should hang there. It made complete sense to me back then XD
7. I don't remember the name, but I think it had something to do with spiders and you could earn spider webs... I'd remember it as soon as I see it
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

“Hey, you spiky, aloe vera bas

Credits

minister

Nemo

Post time 2018-6-22 14:29:16 | All posts

1. how long were you a member of Pixie Hollow?      I've been a member of Pixie Hollow for 5 years. (was the first game I have ever played)

2. were you a VIP member?     Yes, I was a VIP member but only for 3 years

3. what was the first fairy name and talent you chose, as well as what they looked like?     My fairy's name was Little Cottonlace and was an animal fairy. She had an oval face and thin lips but can't really describe the eyes, lol.

4. What did you usually wear?      I usually wore pants and never skirts or dresses, simple colored shirts, and lots of boots.

5. name a memorable moment you had with the other members, friend or not!      The most memorable moment was the farewell party. It was the most saddest moments but i got to share the last days of PH with everyone in the community. i remember a lot of fairies and sparrowmen throwing farewell parties at their homes and saying goodbye. granted wasn't the most thrilling event but it will stay with me for a lifetime.
6. favorite area?     ALL OF THEM!

7. favorite game (party or not)?   I really liked Tinkerbell's workshop cleanup and Harvest Hustle!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-6-28 02:26:00 | All posts
1. I was a member of Pixie Hollow for about 2-3 years. Best time of my life by far.

2. I was a VIP for a very short amount of time, only a few weeks I think as a birthday present.

3. I don't remember my first fairy name, but I always choose water talent whenever I make a fairy, it's just my favourite ( and blue is my favourite colour).

4. I usually wore very simple blue clothes (mostly dresses) but I was always changing my hair colour and style.

5. One of my most memorable moments was hosting a party at my house, I prided myself in my house lol. I made a lot of fairy friends on my account.

6. Favourite area? I cannot choose, but I really like the style of the wintery areas.

7. I can't remember the name, but it involved fireflies and I would play it all the time. It was my favourite thing there.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 21:46 , Processed in 0.114499 second(s), 49 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc