CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1461|Reply: 3

[Solved] Why are we allowed in the winter woods?

[Copy url]
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-5-21 17:00:53 | All posts |Dock
This is for a theory/analysis video I'm making. How can warm fairies get in the Winter Woods in the online game? Part of the game took place before Secret of the Wings during the Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure era because one of the revelry quests had Tink making the autumn scepter. For this one, although answers like, "because Disney didn't originally plan the boarder crossing rule" may be technacally correct, for my theory, I'm looking for something that has to do with the actual world.

All answers are acceptable, but I'll choose the theory I most agree with for my video. If you like someone else's comment, feel free to mention it.

[img]http:/
My relations2

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

PRINCESS VIOLET OF DREAMLAND

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-5-21 17:18:13 | All posts
Most-likely, the specific cause for the capability for the lack of regulations regarding traversing between the Winter Woods and other regions of Pixie Hollow is due to the lack of Winter Woods being present in the Disney Fairies novellas and graphic novels.
There is only a solitary conclusion regarding this inconsistency.  The sole individual who is informed of this conclusion is DisneyToonStudios.

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-5-21 19:16:27 | All posts
Perhaps a few years after the last tinkerbell movie, Zarina and the frost fairies figured out a way to make pixie dust that automatically frosts warm fairy wings as soon as they get to the border.
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-5-21 21:32:06 | All posts
In the movie, frost fairies frost the wings of warm fairies, so maybe we can assume that frost fairies are always available to frost wings when people cross into the woods
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 16:57 , Processed in 0.146637 second(s), 86 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc