Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1745|Reply: 2

[Solved] Fairy Glitch?

[Copy url]
rainbowcloud22 This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-5-9 14:02:13 | All posts |Dock
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-5-9 16:14:45 | All posts
I'm not sure if any of this will be helpful as glitches can vary and solving them can take a bit of fiddling but just in case: Clicking the game link in the google search bar and pressing enter (don't click the refresh button) to re-enter the game can solve a lot of glitches. The most extreme you can go to is clearing your cache and cookies which normally solves anything going wrong with the graphics. You can also try playing on an incognito browser window which automatically clears cache and cookies. As far as the hair salon itself, it has a bunch of glitches that are fun to play with but can be confusing if you don't know what they are. You can interchange dye colors between items. So if you click a wing color and then switch over to the hair color tab and click "get" it will dye your hair the selected wing color and vice versa. The skin disappearing/turning pitch black happens when you click on a pair of bangs and then click "get" in the skin color tab. To try anything on you click the item and then click "get," you don't pay for anything in the shops so to try stuff on you essentially purchase it but you have an unending ability to "get" stuff (your leaf journal will only store 5 items from each clothing category though - it keeps the 5 most recently selected items). If the game is working properly, to change your hair click on the option you want and then click "get" for it to apply to your fairy. To change your skin color select the shade you want and then click "get" in the skin color tab. If this isn't working it means the graphics are glitching and if re-entering the game link doesn't work you may need to clear your cache and cookies. Sorry if this info doesn't help or if you already knew it. Good luck! (Oh btw you may want to move this to "user questions," to do this click the edit button at the bottom lower left of your thread and then to the left of your title there should be a drop-down menu where you can choose to sort it into the user question sub-forum. If you can't find the option a moderator should help move it at some point though) Oh and welcome to Fabc!
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-5-9 16:02:34 | All posts
well try to refresh
Clover
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-6 10:45 , Processed in 0.178049 second(s), 69 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc