Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-4-21 22:29:01 | All posts |Dock
If you have used google translate to try to translate something, you will find it's half the time when you translate a phrase from english to another language then back to english it makes no sense, or makes sense but still changed in context. So after seeing jimmy fallon do this with songs, I figured it be fun to try it with a line, or phrase from each of the disney fairy movies. When choosing the languages I did it at random by closing my eyes and just doing the one my mouse lands on. So here is what i ended up with:

Tinkerbell (first movie): ( title translation is tinkerbell)

Fawn line:  " Okay, open your wings honey and flap them up and down up and down, that's the way faster faster" translated to swedish then back to english ends up being "
"Okay Love. Open your wings and pat them upside down, up and down it's the way faster faster"

Tinkerbell and the lost treasure: (title translated from english to urdu and back to english is "tucker and lost treasure"

Tinkerbell line: "It's not my fault you're highness. Those stink bugs were asking for it." translated to urdu and back to  english becomes

"This is not my fault that you intensify. They were asking for it"

Tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue: (title translated from english to welsh and back to english is "Tinkerbell and the fantastic fairy rescue"

Rosetta line: "yeah no i don't really do mud" translated from english to welsh then back to english is " Yeah, I do not really make sludge"

Secret of the wings: ( title translated from english to uzbeck and back to english is "the surface of the wings"
"
Spike line: "Yeah great idea, push the warm fairy down a hill of ice" translated from english to uzbeck and back to english is " Yes, great ideas put the warm perine down the ice top"

The pirate fairy: Title translated from english to punjabi and back to english is "Pirates"

Rosetta line: "Look's like I'm an animal fairy now. Lucky me" translated from english to punjabi and back to english is "Looks like I'm a cattle pic now. I'm lucky"

and finally

Legend of the neverbeast: (Title translated from english to yoruba and back to english becomes " Animal explanation")

Nyx line: "I said stand down fawn" translated from english to yoruba and back to english is "I said to stand down"

There you have it: google translate versions of disney fairy movie titles and lines

Ps. sorry if this is in the wrong category

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 18:43 , Processed in 0.177374 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc