Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-1-28 02:44:49 | All posts |Dock
Robin and Rose were identical twin sisters. Their wings were slightly different shades of purple and Rose was a Frost fairy while Robin was an animal fairy. Now it was just as easy for Rose to safely come to the warm side as it was for Robin to come to the winter side, because the pixedust alchamist zarina invented a special pixie dust. It was called ice pixie dust. This pixie dust always stays cold. No matter how hot it may be it is cold as can be. As a bonus, they stuck on like glue but were still easy to rinse off.  Robin and Rose loved seeing each other.

One day Robin decided to go to the winter woods to see if her sister wanted to hang. When she got there she knocked on the door but no one was home. Then the frost fairy spike appeared behind her. "Rose? what are you doing? We have to have all our pinecones frosted in 8 hours and you still have 100 more! Gee it's not like you to leave your work unfinished" Spike didn't realize Rose had a twin. Before Robin could say who she really was, she had her wrist in spike's grasp. Spike firmly said "Listen, Lord milori will be coming to inspect the pinecones in an hour." After she said that spike flew off. Robin was worried her sister wouldn't be back in time. She didn't want Rose to get in trouble. So she decided to pretend to be Rose till she got back.

Meanwhile Rose actually went to Robin's house to see if she wanted to hang out. Right after she found Robin wasn't home, she turned around to find fawn behind her. Fawn asked her "Robin, did you wash the bunnies yet?" Fawn didn't know Robin had a twin. Rose replied "No but I" Fawn interupted saying "Well queen clarion is inspecting all animal stations today. Gotta make sure none have fleas. You may wanna get on that. Rose didn't want her twin to get in trouble for missing her bunny scrubbing job so she said "ok"

Robin figured she could at least make the pinecones look like they're frosted and Rose figured she could handle washing some bunnies.

Robin stood in front of 100 unfrosted pinecones and said to herself "Well I'm not a frost fairy so I can't actually frost them" maybe I can use the snow to make it look like they are frosted." She scooped up some snow in her bare hands. She didn't have gloves. It was so cold, but for her sister she would bear with it. ( A little animal fairy humor). She decorated a pinecone in snow and it looked nothing like a properly frosted pinecone. Robin was so thankful that peri frosted her wings when as soon as she crossed the border cause otherwise she would be in trouble because her coat was currently in the shop. The hood and right leg got ripped off when 2 bear cubs decided to play tug a war with it. Robin was actually quite cold but she couldnt leave. She had to keep trying.

Meanwhile back in the warm side, Rose went to the bunny washing station. There were 100 bunnies that needed a bath. She had seen robin do it many times so she figured she would just do what her twin would do. She called one bunny "Here bunny bunny". No answer. "Come on pretty girl". Nothing. "handsom boy". "Bath time!" Big mistake. The bunnies hated baths. they all began to scatter. Rose had 100 out of control bunnies on her hands. She thought to herself "first i better put up the fence so they don't run out and cause trouble. Rose went over and closed the gate.

Back in the winter woods spike and gliss were getting suspicious. Rose was one of the best frost fairies she had ever seen. Yet here "she, really robin" was trying to put snow on for frost. Robin had covered another pinecone in snow right as gliss and spike flew down. "Why are you covering the pinecones in snow?" Gliss asked. Robin had to think fast "Uh just wanted to try something new".

At that same moment, the situation with the bunnies got more chaotic, now some squirrels joined in for some reason. Rose realized that the gate wouldn't hold this many rambunctious creatures forever. So she decided to fly back to winter to find a winter animal fairy to come help. When she got to winter she heard crying. The crying sounded familiar, and it was coming from her house. When she got there she saw Robin crying in despair with pinecones covered in snow. Not knowing Rose was flying down to her she sobbed to herself, "Im a failure I can't frost these or cover them in snow to look like frost. My sister will get in trouble." Rose touched her shoulder and said "Well the reason you can't do it is you aren't a frost fairy. But thanks for trying to help". Robin turned around and tackled her sister with joy. "Thank goodness" Rose giggled and flew around the pinecones frosting them in 20 seconds flat. "What a relief, Robin said". My hands are freezing from picking up snow. While Rose was giggling spike and gliss flew over. " OMG Rose has a twin!" then she added "Wow i just noticed her wings are frosted she is a warm fairy. Spike added "Yeah. Oh they are identical". Then she turned to Robin and said " So i guess you aren't rose". Robin chuckled and said " Nope I'm Robin" Spike replied "That explains a lot. Well nice to meet you. What's your talent? Now i know it's not frost." Robin giggled and said "I'm an animal fairy". That reminded rose of why she came.

"Robin I need your help too" Rose said, "I tried washing 100 bunnies but they are out of control, and now squirrels are with them. I dont know how long the gate will hold them." "Lead the way" Robin said. Rose put another coat of ice pixie dust on her wings. Then she and Robin rushed over to the caotic scene. While on the way they ran into fawn who like the winter fairies, was excited to learn Robin had a twin. However they couldn't stay to chat so they both said hi and kept flying but Robin shouted back "I'll talk more later".  When they got there Robin whistled and said " Bunnies, Squirrels heel". Both squirrels and bunnies came to a halt. The Robin told the squirrels "Squirrels go back to your tree please". The squirrels obeyed and went back to the trees. Then she said to the bunnies " I know you don't like baths but you gotta have one to make sure you don't get fleas. If you are good and take your baths I'll give you a carrot as a treat. Deal?" All the bunnies nodded their heads. "Alright" said Robin. " Girls on the right boys on the left. I want both sides in a single file line" We are gonna do this one at a time in an orderly fashion ok." The bunnies nodded. "Ladies first" Robin said. Then she called a bunny named riley over. Rose approached and said "Can i help?" Robin replied "Sure, can you go get the carrots, you can give them their treat." Rose excitedly said "Ok" then she went to get the carrots and got back just in time to give the first bunny her reward. About an hour later, the last bunny was clean.

"You know what Robin?" said Rose. "What?" replied Robin. Bathing  bunnies is fun. They are adorable. As long as they are behaving in an orderly fashion. Robin giggled and said "Totally. And frosted pinecones are beautiful as long as it is done correctly. Thanks for helping Rose". "Anything for you Robin, and thanks for frosting, well trying to frost the pinecones and getting these bunnies under control." No problem Rose. Said Robin. Then they embraced each other with joy, happy everything was ok and back in order.

The end

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-1-28 23:52:33 | All posts
wow so nice and so fun
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-1-28 19:33:21 | All posts
Cute story I liked it
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userwarmheartedspecial honorary modminister

Post time 2018-1-28 14:22:13 | All posts
Wash the baby bunny!  He's giggling! Hee hee!
That was fun!  Thank you!
Paprika Bumblewhisk, Rye Bumblewhisk, Donner Parsleyhill
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-1-28 13:14:37 | All posts
Cute story.

Use magic Report

My relations13

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

fantasy and snazzy stuff

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-1-28 15:03:53 | All posts
Aww, nice story!
i have arisen from my five year hiatus!!

(they/them)
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2018-1-28 15:54:28 | All posts

Thank you so much
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2018-1-28 15:54:56 | All posts
WingsFlying replied at 2018-1-28 12:22
Wash the baby bunny!  He's giggling! Hee hee!
That was fun!  Thank you!

Thank you for reading. Glad you liked it
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2018-1-28 15:55:19 | All posts

Thank you glad you liked it
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2018-1-28 21:33:19 | All posts
Jasper replied at 2018-1-28 17:33
Cute story I liked it

thank you for reading
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 09:29 , Processed in 0.221535 second(s), 153 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc