4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2017-12-14 22:26:10 | All posts |Dock
Edited by arianator3942 at 2017-12-17 15:37

One day, around 3:00 pm, while Robin was teaching a baby bird how to fly in neverfruit grove, she heard a tiny noise. A noise she hadn't heard before. It wasn't a growl, a grunt, chirp, or even a croak. It sounded more high-pitched. It's sound was more like a high pitched whimper. It was coming from palm tree cove So she put the baby bird back in the nest and went to check it out.
    When she got to the cove, she cupped her hand around her ear to get a better listen. Finally she found the animal. It was trapped on a rock with the tide rising around it. Robin was too far away to see what the animal was, but that wasn't important. Whatever it was, it needed help. When Robin reached the animal she realized the animal was a puppy. Even though she had never seen one, by animal fairy knowledge she knew that was what it was. She even knew it's breed. It was a mix of a pomeranian and a pug. Also known as a Pom a Pug. It had light brown fur, pointed ears, a short tale, and adorable eyes.  It whimpered and whimpered because the water was rising faster. The puppy barked to Robin saying "Please Help!" I can't swim. Robin comforted the pup, telling it it was ok. Then she took some extra pixie dust she had and tossed it onto the puppy. The pup floated off the rock and Robin guided it over to the safety of the shore.
  Now that the pup was safe, she needed to find out some more stuff. First she asked the pup for it's name. The puppy didn't have a name. It was a stray. The puppy wanted a name so Robin started to think of one. The puppy was female so she needed a good name for a cute female pom a pug. After thinking a bit she decided to name her Tidah, because she was rescued from a rising tide. Robin was about to take Tida to give her a bath, but Tida saw a squirrel and started to chase it. Thankfully, the squirrel outran the pup. Robin thought to herself " I can't send this puppy away, but I can't let her eat the other animals." After much thinking she hatched an idea. First she had to hide Tidah, at least until she had everything figured out. Her house was way to small to hold her. Even though the pup was small, Robin's house was way smaller. However, the large empty log outside her house was perfect  So she put her inside and hid her under a pile of leaves and told her to stay put. She didn't know what Tidah would eat other than meat so she had to try different things. However, she wouldn't give up till that pup was fed, without another animal being harmed.
   By knowledge, she knew dogs couldn't eat chocolate or grapes because it would make them sick. They shouldn't eat candy. Everything else in pixiehollow that wasn't an animal was legal for a possible puppy diet. For the first attempt of feeding tidah she tried feeding her an orange from an orange tree. But the puppy did not take interest in eating it. In fact, it saw it as a ball and wanted it to be thrown. Robin had to try again. For the 2nd attempt of feeding Tidah she offered 2 orange carrots. Once again, tidah took no interest. Then she tried: 4 red rasberries, 5 bannanas, 6 juicy cherries, 7 crunchy acorns, 8 honey combs, 9 maple leaves, 10 sunflower seeds, 11 red apples, and 12 blueberries. The pup took a nibble of most of these attempts, but that was it; only because she was so hungry. These were not the answers. Then Robin had another idea and left the pup in her hiding spot once more.
     A few  minutes later, Robin came back to the log with a piece of hummingbird stew. Before jumping to assumptions, let me point out that hummingbird stew is not made with hummingbird. That's just the name. Robin knew it was a long shot, but she figured maybe if the pup thinks there is a source of meat in it, she will like it. She took it to the log only to find Tidah had escaped. This was a problem. What if Tidah was discovered? She had to find her.
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 08:10 , Processed in 0.113751 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc