CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1633|Reply: 0

''I Am Thankful For...'' Party UPDATE**!!!

[Copy url]
My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2016-11-22 18:35:33 | All posts |Dock
I FORGOT ABOUT THE PARTYYYYYYYY....!!Well.

o well...
dot dot dot....
SIKE.
It's still ongoing!

Yes, I did forgot. BUT that doesn't mean it's cancelled! If you haven't read the invitiation plan, it will be the same. I have been busy lately and didn't finished the actual planning or anything so oh well. Ummm.. what else... OH yes! I did have the Drawing, Writing and Poetry contest published on comment if anyone had read that... If you would like to join the due date for all entry will be on December 2nd? I don't know whatever date was written. As well, I do not know if any famous fairies will be included in this party, (but is always welcome) because I do not know who plays their roles or who is who. Or the best truth is I forgot. So hopefully, someone remind me. Sorry I think I have short-term memory or something. (''Hi, I'm Dory. I have short-term memory) T_T... Doooooryyyy <3.
So if you want to participate in the party please make sure to read the main invitation post. This is just a little reminder.

LINK TO THAT THREAD: http://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=325&extra=

ALSO If you would like to enter the contest the description is in the comment. Um, if you are planning to go, please come! Because this is my first party host. And I would like to see, if many fairies actually like the party and maybe I will continue hosting a holiday parties and etc..
AND... Remember there is a party required theme.
The theme is to dress up as Pilgrims, which is our main theme at this moment. But if you like to switch it up, you can go for Native American. Since, that is what I think of Thanksgiving. Below are pictures that probably could help you think of something. You can use the following clothes or make it up your own. If you are going for a Pilgrim look, it should be Black and White. Or something gray-ish. If you are going for a Native American look, then it should be something like Brown, Red, or Orange. AND PLEASE NO BLACK FOR NATIVE.

Have fun and I will totally see you guys tomorrow at 12:00pm for Eastern Time Zone. Hope to see all fairies and sparrowmen there. Remember to meet whereever the uh- main location is. And as well have something thankful in mind, cause I will go around and ask ''WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOOOOOR?!!!!!??!?!?!?1?1/'' Gehehehehehehe.

-Clover

PS. EXAMPLE PILGRIMS AND NATIVE ARE BELOW OR ABOVE. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE IT WILL GOING TO BE. LOL. OH I FOUND IT. LOL. IT IS SHOWING THE SCREENSHOT THING. I SHOULD REALLY HAVE RENAMED IT!!! LOL

Pilgrim Look *EXAMPLE*

Pilgrim Look *EXAMPLE*

Native American Look *EXAMPLE*

Native American Look *EXAMPLE*
Clover<3
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 18:17 , Processed in 0.115872 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc