Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2017-10-1 00:02:28 | All posts |Dock
Since being online in last August, fairyabc has got 12682 registrations, among them, 179 got banned(either temporarily or permanently), that's about 1.4 percent, i admit that's alot, i got suprised too, some of them were not suposed to get banned permanently, maybe  30 days ban is better, i will tell the admins and mods to avoid permanently bans, however, i do repsect the action had been taken already.
Some of them were banned for very rude user names, such as "flyingfucks","moistlicker", "boringAss",etc, they were banned because the admins sent them message asking them to change their username. they either refused to change or ignored the message.
Some of them were banned for very rude behaviors or languages.
Yet a few got banned because of misunderstanding, it's sad but sometimes i and other admins make mistakes, i apologize for this.
I am not sure how many of them were banned by Pandora but i am sure there were alot, because one of the former Administor made up a nick name "Bandora" and many of her fellow people started to call pandora "bandora" in their  chats both on fairyabc and facebook.
I didn't believe as administor and moderators they could have done that, until i got an email report with proofs. I am shocked as they made up many stories such as "Dawn and Bandora sitting in a tree B A N N I N G. First comes the report, then pans marriage, then comes the mute in a windy carriage. "
ali.JPG
I understand all admins and mods want to be the sweet and popular one, help people, sweet talk to them, leave comments on their page, and be sweet only, this will make everyone to love them, no one would hate them at all, if only those were all admins and moderator about.
But this community need real admins who can be sweet to friendly people and be strict to those who broke the rules as well. After all, we need some one to delete inapporiate or spamming posts, and warn/mute/ban those people who broke the rules.

Everyone makes mistakes, so do i, so do all the admins and mods, breaking the rule and got banned doesn't mean we labeled people bad, they are always welcome back. I understand they might be unhappy or mad, but rules are rules, they are made up to protect everyone.
However some of the banned ones would tell people they were inocent, they got  banned for no reason...
Some moderators and admins acted like, oh my gosh, its my duty to standup for those unfair punishments."She is too sweet to do anything wrong","Its not her, it was her counsin/brother/friend on her account","i know her, she would never have done that".
Apple, Windmuddle, Pandora, Dawn and I, and other admin team staff, we spent a lot of time and energy for the game and the community, yet they paid us back with this.
21432797_677185155812587_7204502407700814201_n.jpg 21369118_675628105968292_7054040152691102961_n.jpg

Nora, wanderlust, anastasia-lock, pearlcuteshine got banned for 1 month for calling Pandora  "Bandora" in in-game conversations, in private messages and on facebook conversations. Ali got banned peranmently for posting these pictures and comments on facebook.

They can apologize to Pandora to get unbanned, or they can wait for 30 days.

I understand if some people believe i am too strict and wanted to quit, i am ok with it.
This community is for friendly friends only, and will always be.

My relations10

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

✩Stella✩☁Cecile☁✎Tyra✎

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2017-10-1 01:56:59 | All posts
As the others have stated, this is an outside source. Regarding the Bandora situation,
I can see why it wasn't the best way to go about these matters. We all have different opinions, each with our own justifications from personal experience and whatnot. For many of the users here, the displayed site was a place to express our personal, honest opinions. Yes, the manner in which these opinions are expressed can be extreme and rude (and I definitely can see why it can be hurtful, I'm sensitive myself), but in complex cases like these, it's best to see why people feel this way, because from my own experience as an active user here, there are definite flaws that need to be called out. If this is how some players frankly feel, I recommend having a talk with them instead of punishing them for extremely-expressed opinions off of the site itself. Punishing them just like that isn't going to help better the situation, and it will make them more upset here as fellow players, and from my personal experience with these people, they're very nice and reasonable. Please talk this situation out with these people, because they do indeed appreciate what you've done, bringing back a nostalgic game for them with dedication.
Players such as Anastasia Beautyglow, Pearl Cuteshine, and more have stuck to this site for a long time with fine behavior. They're active users and have made many friends on this site. They know the rules. Because of the established rule that outside evidence from Fabc couldn't be used,
we naturally thought it'd be fine to express these thoughts on another site. It's true that what you put out on the internet is on out there for good, and the name calling is no exception. Both sides are flawed. No one's perfect.
That's why we need to take time to discuss and talk it out. I also personally feel that we all have a...
degree of privacy that should be respected. Let me put it like this: every individual has their opinions and personal thoughts. If there are others that agree with their opinions, we're naturally going to discuss them at some time together. I shared such opinions on a different site because everyone has a place to vent if there are others that share such opinions from their experiences. We all make mistakes and missteps--the Bandora name calling is no exception. But, there's more to it. There's reasons we're putting out things like this, though the methods in which some decided to weren't the most polite ways to do so, because they shared these opinions with those that agreed with them.
These reasons stem from personal experience as fellow players of Fabc. If we genuinely feel like this,
there's gotta be a place to discuss it with others that share their opinions... and yes, from our personal beliefs, we're not going to express them in constantly polite ways 100% of the time, private or not,
because we're all flawed and there's those times where we just feel stressed or overwhelmed with emotions for indirect and direct reasons. We've all been ugly before, we've all made mistakes. Let's discuss this issue with each other to soften out the problem and see what we can do to better our ways. Personally, I feel this thread should be deleted to avoid further controversy. Sincerest apologies, Pandora.
Reply 支持 8 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

2k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

~ Cat ღ

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2017-10-1 01:28:25 | All posts
Fzrasu replied at 2017-9-30 23:23
We can refuse to offer our service to those who had been rude to us, we had been friendly to every ...

It's unfair because other reports that contained outside evidence were deemed "unusable" because it wasn't on FABC. I understand that they said things wrong, but changing the rules for this instance without informing anyone seems a bit unfair honestly.
Reply 支持 6 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

2k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

~ Cat ღ

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2017-10-1 01:15:04 | All posts
I understand that it's rude to name call, but this is contradicting to ban people for things they say "off FABC" because those were the rules. People shouldn't be punished if they're not on FABC because that was the rule. Randomly changing it for this situation and no others doesn't make any sense to me.
Reply 支持 4 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2017-10-1 00:38:54 | All posts
Edited by MoonFields at 2017-10-1 12:44

| Okay I admit that I am one of those people who agreed with the Bandora nickname but hear me out on this.
| I am here to represent on the second opinion: There's a reason why people call nicknames with each other whether good or bad. It may be something because they did something in relation to the name but the point is, it's natural for people to do this. It is what makes this a solid community and how people form positive or negative relationships.
| Now calling Pandora with this certain nickname is probably because she has done something that may not agree with the OP's perspective and probably some of the admins do not have a solid coordination with the other side. I am not saying that I am all about with this Bandora side, I am just relaying the minority.
| Another thing is, banning these people would not help the situation. It will just aggravate of what they call you because literally, you just BANNED them.
| Calling them out should have been a better punishment but do not ban them for a month because of a source OUTSIDE FABC. What happened to the rule of just in-game reports?
| TLDR:  We are all human; It's natural for someone to talk behind your back. It just means you aren't perfect and it's actually a good thing. Why not use this as means to ask these people and what you can do for them to stop calling you this? I know Pandora is a sweet person. You can do better than this.
| Also I will be saying this in advance: I am sorry, Pandora. We know what we called you is wrong and we should have not made this worse. Hopefully, this will be a lesson for the both of us.

Comments

I appreciate your apology but this is bizarre to me. It is purely malicious mean girl mentality because they want it their way or no way.  Post time 2017-10-1 01:33
Reply 支持 4 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2017-10-1 02:33:37 | All posts
I am not a moderator or administrator but I just wish we as a community could put this behind us. Whether one side was right or wrong it disturbs the players who just want to play this game for fun. It was unfair for both sides to embarrass Moderators and Administrators in an open forum such as this and on Facebook. As one who appreciates this game and it's rules I hate to see staff members fighting when someone had bad behavior coming from their account. Whether it was hacked, their family member used it, or their friend used it the account was not secure and should have been banned for the safety of the community. For trusted staff members to put down administrators who recreated this game for us fairies to play with no reward is kinda sad. Hopefully it's over and we who love this site can move forward.
Reply 支持 1 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Author| Post time 2017-10-1 02:53:24 | All posts
Solariopa replied at 2017-10-1 05:56
As the others have stated, this is an outside source. Regarding the Bandora situation,
I can see wh ...

Thank you Solariopa, I agree with you that people have the right to express themselves on other websites. in the meantime, we have the right to refuse to offer our service to the people had been rude to us too, this is a fan made website for friends, not a commercial website.
i banned some of them because i did get reports with proofs of them making fun of "bandora" in game or in private messages, ,  that's why only a few of them got banned,  the only exception was for Ali, who created the "Bandora" Facebook page and posted those rude pictures.
We take criticisms, as criticisms can help us to improve, however, hide behind us and  making fun of our names, making up stories and jokes of us for fun is rude i believe
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2017-10-1 00:24:50 | All posts
Edited by Jasper at 2017-9-30 22:36

This needed to be said, Thanks.

Although, we have not seen any evidence from anastasia-lock, pearlcuteshine or wanderlust, I was under the impression that even admins had to provide a report when banning, correct?

Comments

Admins need sold evidence before they can ban people too, but in this case, i had promise the evidence provider and i had shown wind and apple the evidences too.  Post time 2017-10-1 01:13
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Author| Post time 2017-10-1 00:39:25 | All posts
banana replied at 2017-10-1 04:23
Okay so while this literally doesn't affect me in the slightest, it still raises a few questions. Wh ...

Thank you for your concern banana,  we made up the "don't punish people for what they have done outside fairyabc" rule, but i feel unfair because they attack us on facebook while we  offer them free service on fairyabc. I know some people had been spreading all kind of rumors and making up all kinds of stories since long ago, yet we didn't do anything becuase of the "don't punish people for what they have done outside fairyabc" rule.Its the admins job to be sweet to friendly people and be strict to rule breaking people, but admins work need to be respected, its my job to protect my people, i can't do anything to what they have done outside fairyabc, but we i refuse to offer them our service.

Comments

yeah i guess. does this mean that others will be able to provide out of game proof as well?  Post time 2017-10-1 00:41
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Author| Post time 2017-10-1 00:49:46 | All posts
banana replied at 2017-10-1 04:23
Okay so while this literally doesn't affect me in the slightest, it still raises a few questions. Wh ...

Sorry, but no, its too hard to tell if the outside fairyabc proofs were real or made up, outside fairyabc proofs are still not accepted

Comments

okie dokie. ty for the info.  Post time 2017-10-1 00:50
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2017-10-1 00:55:57 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Author| Post time 2017-10-1 00:59:59 | All posts
MoonFields replied at 2017-10-1 04:38
| Okay I admit that I am one of those people who agreed with the Bandora nickname but hear me out on ...

Thank you for your opinion MoonFields, i agree some of them, however, giving people "nick name" behind them and making up stories/jokes of them won't help anything.
Ban them wont help the situation either, but i had to do something for the admins who had been working hard to keep this communty clean

Comments

True. There's really nothing else to be done, I believe. I'm newer at this forum thing, but I feel like I want to help, however, I'm only an Honored Pixie.  Post time 2017-10-1 01:21
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2017-10-1 01:17:28 | All posts
MoonFields replied at 2017-10-1 12:38
| Okay I admit that I am one of those people who agreed with the Bandora nickname but hear me out on ...

| I know you will not agree with my opinion, and I truly respect that.
| I am just relaying this to everyone else out here and to those who didn't have a chance to say anything before.
| That being said, this will be my last reply to this thread ever, to keep it civil. Hope you understand C:
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations13

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

fantasy and snazzy stuff

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-10-1 01:21:16 | All posts
catcatherine replied at 2017-10-1 00:15
I understand that it's rude to name call, but this is contradicting to ban people for things they sa ...

Exactly. What they did wasn't right, but it wasn't on here.
i have arisen from my five year hiatus!!

(they/them)
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 22:29 , Processed in 0.200241 second(s), 210 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc