Rehash the old Smash

[Copy url]

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2017-9-28 14:06:05 | All posts |Dock
Holy guacamole,

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. My entire childhood is flashing right before my eyes. I remember logging onto Pixie Hollow for the first time when I was in fourth grade. It was this brand new website that had all of this potential for wonder, and magic to the view of the beholder. It's been a good ten years since my first dash around the meadows. I was nine then, and I'm nineteen now.  It still gives off that feeling of excitement.

I was bored, and had midterms to study for so of course I decided to binge all of the Tinkerbell movies on Netflix. All of the nostalgia just made me sad because I missed this game SO much. Of course, I didn't really know what to do about it since this game shut down a few years ago. So after my productive watch fest I decided to go on YouTube and watch old clips of people playing the game, and fell asleep listening to the old background music, because why not? Anyways, I found this place and I a honestly stunned. Everything is pretty much the same as when I left it, or at least close enough, and I can't tell you the feeling of butterflies and joy lifted my spirits as I heard the Pixie Hollow welcoming choir in the background of this whole process. I'm definitely skipping university today, because I can't be bothered now that I found this website.

So a quick old introduction of my new/old fairy.  I went by Harmony, who at the time was an animal talent fairy. (I chose water talent now because that's the talent I best click with.) I believe my old username was Real1998. (Not 100% certain) and from my understanding, I was a pretty big deal on there. (Not to blow my own kettle, but I did dedicate a good part of my life revolving around that game.) I used to hand around the spring meadows with my friends Cupcake, and Serena. (They were pretty popular too.) And we had are own little clique.

I don't remember a lot, but then I do remember a lot at the same time... if you know what I mean. I remember when Pixie Hollow first started up everyone would fly out to the meadows and host BF and GF cons and me and my earlier friends would go to them to mess around. I remember in real life how obsessed I was with the game, that me and my real life friends would go onto the playground and come up with our own little secret language. I remember getting banned for the first time by finding a way to call someone stupid. (I know, mean, but keep in mind I was probably around eleven.) I remember all the fairy friendships, and parties, that also coincided with a lot of fairy drama. It was honestly like a childhood version of Mean Girls. I remember how the community there was pretty strong, and we all felt the magic of Disney, Never land, and Pixie Hollow together.

I really don't know where I'm going with this. Anyways, just thought I'd rehash some of the good ole' days and see where it lands me.

Anyways, Safe flying, friends!

XOXO Harmony
Harmony $

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

Lv 2

Post time 2017-10-2 13:19:37 | All posts
We're so glad to have you, welcome back to the hollow
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

Elsa

Post time 2017-10-22 08:25:18 | All posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy fairyabc
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

Mickey

Post time 2017-10-22 22:36:05 | All posts
I binge on  Netflix Disney movies all the time. They bring back so many memories of wonderful times in Pixie Hollow where events were based on the movies. Anyway Welcome!!!!!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

a dark place

Credits

minister

Kissing angels

Post time 2017-12-22 00:19:27 | All posts
i remember watching the movies as well, just to never forget the aesthetics of pixie hollow :p
yay water talents!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 04:48 , Processed in 0.133314 second(s), 51 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc