2k+

Credits

Talent Master

The Acting Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2016-11-17 19:52:45 | All posts
Hey, just out of curiosity, who is judging this to decide who wins? I'd assume it's Wind, but you never know.
Keep calm and love Baby Daisy
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2016-11-17 22:05:45 | All posts
Cool! I can't wait for the quest!
ґα☤ηß☺ẘρłʊμ ¢ℯякαηα
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

The Acting Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2016-11-18 02:10:00 | All posts
Sorry for posting so much, but if you guys liked my work and want to see more, I'd be happy to be a writer for FairyABC! Also, this is for everyone, if you have any criticism for my work, I want to hear it. If there is some way I can improve, I want to.
Keep calm and love Baby Daisy
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

xFlyAway This user has been deleted
Post time 2016-11-18 06:27:13 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2016-11-18 18:02:09 | All posts
Well, guys here's an idea I've already shared with the other writers. I don't actually aim to win here but I wanted to share it with everyone else too

A quest about the Autumn Fairy Fest ( aka Thanksgiving Day for the Mainlanders)

~ Beginning ~

*Quest part 1*

It's been a few weeks since the announcement of the Fairy Feast for this year. Every fairy and sparrow man have been
trying to help out and lend a hand/wing to the mentor fairies, Terence & the other Dust keepers, and the Queen herself.
The tinkers have made the contraptions that should help the baking talents with transfering the food from Dulcie's bakery
to the Tearoom where everyone would head after the opening of the Feast in the Ballroom by the Queen and the Minister of
Autumn themselves.

However, things go sideways when an accident occurs. Just as the final decorations are set and there's two days left until it
all begins, an Animal talent fairy loses control over a baby bird as she tries to teach him to fly properly. It flies into the
Tearoom by accident when another fairy opens the door to leave from there and head to Dulcie's for more of the food.
The bird tries to stop itself and crashlands in the middle of the biggest Feast table, making a mess of the place.
Now all the mentors are depending on a single quest taker who would save the Fairy Feast.

The quest begins over at Fawn's tree trunk. She is stressing out because she has no idea how would they manage to fix everything
in two days, everything that took a week and a half to prepare.

Fawn: "Oh, thank goodness. Welcome, chickadee!"

Y/N:  " Hi Fawn! I'm Y/N. I went by the Tearoom today as I heard what had happened. I was wondering If I could help  in some way?"

Fawn: "In some way?! You mean in any way possible."

Fawn: "Okay, If you're willing to help me and the others save this year's feast, there's going to be a reward for your rescue mission."

~ A 'Do you accept the quest "Fairy Feast Rescue"? - Quest taker chooses yes or no ( If he/she is to choose no, he/she can come back
later to retake it during the festivity time ( a few days I guess...) and goes on.

~ When he/she chooses yes ~

Fawn: "Thank you so much Y/N! Okay, now the first thing we need is...To fix the food cart that Tinkerbell made. She needs help
gathering some things while she works on the rest of it.

~ A pop-up shows up asking If you'd accept going towards part 2 of the quest and you choose yes ~

* Quest part 2 *

Tinkerbell: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Fawn sent me to help rescue the food cart for the feast."

Tinkerbell: "She did?! ... I mean of course she did. That Fawn is such a helper. I'm sometimes so lucky to have her. And you of course...Erm..
Okay, so while I try to fix this with what I already have I need you to collect the rest of the things I need to complete the repairs."

~ You get a list of things from Tinkerbell~

* Le list *

20 Twigs

20 Maple Leaves

4 Acorns

10 Pines

~ You collect them and go back to her ( you can recheck the list at any time and finish it at any time as well.) ~

Tinkerbell: "Oh, back so soon? I was sure you'd have a hard time finding some of these but...Oh my frogs you really have found everything..."

Tinkerbell: "One more thing before you go...I need you to get to Daisy's Dyes and get me a bottle of Umber Brown dye. And a Ladybug Red dye too."

~ Another trip this time to the Spring Meadows to Daisy's and you get the dyes and get back ~

Tinkerbell: "Thank you - the brown color's for this contraption and the red is for the cover I'm going to make out of the leaves you brought me."

Tinkerbell: "You should go back to Fawn now. She'll either have something else you could help with or give you a reward. And here, for your hard work take
these 5 Lily Pedals from me. Safe flying!"

~ You leave Tinkerbell's Nook and get to Fawn and the final quest part ~

Fawn: "Oh there you are! I heard you helped Tink fix the cart. Great! ~ Fairy smile emoji ~ "

Fawn: Now, I need to ask one last thing from you. Rosetta sent me a message via her dove friend. She needs help with the decor.
Can you please go check it out? I need to make sure that the baby bird that caused all this won't run off again. Thank you!"

~ You fly to Rosetta's to check on her decor problem ~

Rosetta: "Oh, Fawn got my message! Hello sugar, nice to meet you. What's your name?"

Y/N: I'm Y/N. I heard you're having trouble with the decor for the feast. Anything I can help with?"

Rosetta: "You really are as sweet as honey...I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't an emergency, but it sort of is, so can you
please help me with gathering a few things to finish these decorations and fix the ones who weren't completely ruined?" '

~ An 'accept part 3 of the quest' question appears and a yes & no to choose from. Choose yes. ~

Rosetta: "Pedalrific! Okay, now...I need a few of these ingredients on this list to finish these off and I also need some Velvet Red Dye from
Daisy's next door. I have everything else."

~ Le list 2 ~

5 Lily Pedals ( which you already have thanks to Tinkerbell )

5 Daisy Pedals

10 Oak Leaves

~ You get the Daisy Pedals and Oak Leaves and the dye and return to Rosetta ~

Rosetta: "Oh, you're so fast sugar - are you sure you're not a Fast-flying talent?"

Rosetta: "Well, that's everything alright. Thank you so much. Here, take these 5 Heart-shaped Silly Sweets as a token of my gratitude."

Rosetta: "Now, I think you need to get back to Fawn. Fly with you later, sugar!"

~ Rosetta leaves and so do you. You go back to Fawn to complete the quest ~

Fawn: "Did you manage to help Rosetta?"

Y/N: "Yes, and I got something in return too!"

Fawn: "Flaptastic! You've done the work we've been doing for the past week and a half in under a pixie hour! I'm impressed."

Y/N: "Thank you."

Fawn: "And now, as promised - here's something for all the trouble I've put you through today. I hope you like it."

~ The quest ends and you're given a custom made 'Fairy Feast 2016 Savior' badge. ~

~ QUEST END ~
Reply 支持 1 反对 1

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2016-11-18 19:40:37 | All posts
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2016-11-18 19:43:57 | All posts
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2016-11-19 08:21:57 | All posts
Pandora replied at 2016-11-19 00:40
Nice writing Junipercx!

Thanks, I try
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2016-11-19 09:30:04 | All posts
I enjoyed that reading, thanks a bunch.
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Author| Post time 2016-11-21 00:15:31 | All posts
Thank you everyone. we are going to use one of the quests. Pixie diamond and a special badge will be awarded to those who had posted their entries.
Thanks to @xFlyAway @Junipercx @Babydaisylover @Toadstool @Raven_Mistyclou

Comments

When will this happen?  Post time 2016-11-21 00:23
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 06:06 , Processed in 0.256971 second(s), 151 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc