Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

BIGGIE GOTDAM CHEESE

Credits

Shoot

Post time 2017-8-11 01:33:45 | All posts |Dock
please comment if you'd like to be a mod.... no need for applications or reasons why or anything, just let me kno

i've experienced some bullying through PMs from one person on the forums ever since i revealed my gender online (boy) and i don't feel safe here anymore. i don't plan to abandon the forums entirely but i'm taking a long hiatus

Threads

7k+

Credits

Minister

I cook pizza with taffyg.

Credits

minister

Lv 5

Post time 2017-8-11 13:48:26 | All posts
What? That's absolutely heinous. I really hope you've reported them so that they can be banned. Nobody deserves such treatment -- all genders should be free to use this site without stigma. It's quite terrible that it has gotten to the point where you feel unsafe, and even driven to leave. I really hope your hiatus brings you some peace; just remember that our group will always support you and will miss you while you take a break (make sure to rest). <3

I would pick up the role as a mod but I am starting to get busy, so this club wouldn't have my full attention. I hope you find someone else to fill the role so you can de-stress from all the trauma caused by this disgusting person. :c

Comments

it's ok if you're not married to this group, just being a lil active is enough,,,, still wanna apply??  Post time 2017-8-13 05:34
i totally agree with you vi! i mean all genders should be respected!  Post time 2017-8-11 20:05
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

~Pearly~ <3

Credits

minister

Flower Bearers

Post time 2017-8-12 14:45:49 | All posts
I'm so sorry to hear that. Like Vi and Ana said, all genders should be respected on here. You should be able to enjoy and feel safe on the forums regardless of your gender. You can contact an admin or report them anonymously if you haven't already. Such a person should not be allowed on here. We'll miss you dearly! Come back soon. ❤️
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

『 Daily Procrastinator 』

Credits

Guardiansminister

Cinderella

Post time 2017-8-13 02:07:59 | All posts
Did you report them? You really should think about it if you haven't because those kind of people need to be told that everyone is equal here and that no one should be put down because of who they are.
Don't let their words get to you like that because it's not worth it. They're not worth your feelings. There are many others here who share your experiences, so you're not alone in this. You have others who care for you and will fight for you.
We all hope you feel better and come back with this problem fixed hopefully by that time. Stay safe out there <3
⋆°  ❀  
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

7k+

Credits

Minister

I cook pizza with taffyg.

Credits

minister

Lv 5

Post time 2017-8-14 00:32:51 | All posts
@rilakkuma If you don't find anyone else, I can try to pick up the role. I guess this is my application.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 23:38 , Processed in 0.135755 second(s), 52 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc