Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

BIGGIE GOTDAM CHEESE

Credits

Shoot

Post time 2017-7-9 06:20:13 | All posts |Dock
henlo hello this is my first thread,,, never thought i'd reach pixie pal, but now that i have, i'm so hyped to have started this group and i hope nyall will like it too! any of you are free to comment, make threads, and fangirl/boy as much as you want... but i do have a few rules,,,i know people think rules are lame but this is bc i remember starting kpop groups on other forums and finding threads w lots of hate and bad blood between people so i'm preventing that

❥ no bias wars!! - it's ok to talk about your bias and talk to people with biases that are different than yours, but please don't fight!! don't let talking get too outta hand because this place is a safe place to express your love, and no negative vibes allowed man

❥ no disrespectful / mean comments about a member, kpop idol, or group!! - like i said before it's alright to not like someone, but it's not okay to bring in the negativity and saltiness in here and make it a hateful place, be respectful as you can

no inappropriate images, song reccomendations, or comments/threads (e.x. sexual, racist, homophobic, e.t.c. ) - this is a common rule throughout all of fairyabc but just restating this again because im not here for this rude stuff!

well that's all, thank you for reading n respecting the rules!! hope you like this lil club of ours

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

Lv 1

Post time 2017-7-9 14:49:34 | All posts
This post visible to author only
This... Is my Signature

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-4 07:02 , Processed in 0.112618 second(s), 39 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc