• Username: Babydaisylover
  • Nick name: Logan
  • Zodiac: Gemini
  • Fairy name: Violet Raincup
  • Talent: Water
  • Best fairy friend: Violet
  • Arrival day: Ummm Somewhere around May 2009 maybe? Not really sure
  • Favorite meadow: Dewdrop Vale
  • Favorite mini game: I can\\\\\\\'t chose! I loved all of them! Well, I can explain two "exceptions" if you want later
    • Best pixiehollow memory

Had to be collecting Spider Silk or just playing games. Or maybe when I met Fawn. Or when I got on the leader board at like, 9 or 10 for First Flight for a month. Or making some friends. Or attempting to do a play by myself. It was just an amazing game that shaped me probably more than any factor. The only other thing that may rival that is Webkinz. I did as much as I could. When I wasn\\\\\\\'t ticked off at Disney of course.

• Unhapppy pixiehollow memory

Well, I was the biggest idiot on the planet and didn\\\\\\\'t play during the end of the game, for dumb reasons, so my saddest memory was probably the first time I deleted a buddy. She hadn\\\\\\\'t been on in months, so I decided to delete her as a buddy. Is it funny I remember her user but not mine? Anyways, I felt so bad that I literally was about to try and track her down and apologize. I was a weird kid.

• How did you know pixiehollow

I was watching the ads for the Tinkerbell movie DVD, and there was an ad for Pixie Hollow, and I was instantly hooked. I got on about ten minutes afterwords. And I made someone other than Violet Raincup, but that was when you could have 3 fairies, Violet was the second. I don\\\\\\\'t remember the first because I deleted it. I used Violet so much more.

• How did you know fabc

I was desperately searching for a way to make the game come back. I guess at least. I was listening to the music I was able to find. I had heard rumors about this, so I decided to check it out. I found this less than a week after the first version came out in June. I\\\\\\\'ve been playing ever since.

Edited by LabsNotDabs at 2016-10-29 11:26

If ya gots any questions for Violet 2.3, ask away! I love talking to people on the forum! Keep on loving Baby Daisy, and I'll see you guys later! BYE!
    Keep calm and love Baby Daisy
    My relations14

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

The Acting Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
     Author| Post time 2016-10-29 00:31:43 | All posts
    Well, this turned out kind of bad. Also, I was a Gemini, but now I am a Taurus. TRIGGERED! >:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[>:[

Comments

I fixed it for you.  Post time 2016-10-29 13:27
    Can you edit it?  Post time 2016-10-29 09:29

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

The Acting Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

<
     Author| Post time 2016-10-29 15:52:26 | All posts
    I've explained it before, but if you guys want me to explain why I didn't play after the announcement of Pixie Hollow closing, and what I did afterwords, I'll be happy to tell you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 09:22 , Processed in 0.125142 second(s), 66 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc