[Copy url]

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Glitter is always an option...

Credits
Post time 2017-4-22 15:54:17 | All posts |Dock
It was quite a busy day in the Hollow. Fairies of all Talents hustled and bustled about their daily tasks. Water gushed in Dewdrop Vale, flowers bloomed in Cherryblossem Heights, the Tinkers tinkered away at things that needed fixing, some Fairies gathered food. Every Fairy in Pixiehollow got along, and were happy to pitch in and help. Well, almost every Fairy. As dusk set in, a great horn blew, signaling a new arrival. All the Pixies dropped what they were working with and raced off to the Pixiedust Tree. Once settled in to watch a new Fairy be born, whispers broke about like hissing fires. The Dust was barely flowing from the Tree! The dandilion petal that the new fairy was supposed to be, floated through the weak Pixiedust stream, landed, and quickly wilted. Sadly, a new addition would not be joining Pixiehollow. This sent everyone into a panic. A great golden ball of light, followed by several differt smaller balls of light in an array of colors. An eerie hush came over the bewildered crowd. Those balls of light formed into none other than Queen Clarion, and the Ministers. The Queen's face was grave. An expression the Fairies thought did not belong to there beloved Queen. She looked at the ground, a golden tear fell silently down her shining face. Looking up to address the Pixies, she quietly said, "The Tree is weak." Everyone started to shout. Few words were caught: "Oh no!" "Never in a million years," "This can't be!" "--not happening--". It took several blows from the horn to quiet them. "It can be saved," Queen Clarion started, "But only by our own. I will send two fairies, to retrieve The Elixir of Life from a dear old friend of mine that lives many miles away. Until they return, we will use the stored Dust we have in the Mill." All Fairies, eagar to retrieve the Elixir, shouted that they volunteered. Another several blows from the horn. "The first Fairy I will send, is Clara." A gap appeared in the Garden Talent section, revealing a beautiful Pixie. Bravely, she stepped forward and nodded her head. Clara was a friendly Pixie that everyone loved. She had no trouble with socializing and enjoyyed her job. "Her partner will be," the Queen continued. Eyes wide with anticipation, they all stared, their breath held. "Alex." Everyone gasped. This time, a gap in the Fast Flying opened and a Sparrowman stepped out. He was an outcast of his own doing, and din't like many people. Alex didn't look to happy with the task, or whom he had to work with in order to acomplish it. But he never was happy. Nothing new. After stepping out of the crowd, he marched straight up to the Queen and said "I work alone." Queen Clarion was appalled by this behavior and frowned. "You work with whom I tell you to work with." She answeed sternly. Alex didn't answer. And with that, Queen Clarion glowed into nothiness. The Fairies were shocked. The Minister of Spring knew his business. "Pixies, Sparrowmen," he bellowed. "You are dismissed." Alex tried to slink away in a crowd of Tinker Talents but his contrast of clothing gave him away, and was called back by the Minister. "You two are to meet Queen Clarion in five minutes."

Okay! Hope you liked Chaper 1! Please give me feedback Positive or Negitive!

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 22:00 , Processed in 0.117956 second(s), 34 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc