7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2023-12-20 17:36:15 | All posts |Dock
Edited by juno30 at 2023-12-20 16:38

Hello, fairies and sparrows! Thank you so much to those who joined us for this year’s Winter Wonderland Ball. We hope the event was an experience to remember. Everyone brought so much cheer to the end of 2023!

Don’t forget about tonight’s Full Moon Ball, as well as FCF this Friday!

Without further ado, a recap of the event:

The first arrivals! The party started at 8:00, though we waited for anyone who stuck to the FST (Fairy Standard Time) of 8:30

We kicked off the festivities with a big surprise: a holiday performance from the Neverberries!

While spirits were still high, we started our first game - a festive version of Shout it Out!

Afterwards came our second game, a twist on Firefly Lightup: Holiday Lightup! We hope everyone successfully evaded the evil Grinch

After we finished, we were discussing the hard work of our Winter fairies this season, and thought it was sad that our good friend Periwinkle couldn’t make it. She was busy judging an ice skating competition... but then we realized: why don’t we bring the event to her?

Thus began the Winter Wonderland Scavenger Hunt! Partygoers worked together in pairs to find items to aid them in the competition!

And of course, we had to surprise our good friend! Though she was so shocked at first, she couldn’t help but run away...

It was finally time for the ice skating competition! Tensions were high in the air... and so were some contestants, apparently! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s…

We announced the champions and had a final skate together, where Periwinkle decided to join in on the fun!

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!

Of course, we couldn't forget some ending pictures...

“Say your favorite 2023 memory!”

And one final picture for our good friend...

...And with that, we wrapped up this year’s Winter Wonderland Ball!

Thank you so much to everyone who came out and showed support. This event was full of fun, warm memories with friends. Special Thanks to everyone who helped behind the scenes to make the night so magical and exciting! We can’t wait for the holidays and new year to come.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2023-12-20 17:46:45 | All posts
Absolutely flitterific recap Juno! I had such a flaptastic time skating and eating plenty of silly sweets!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
Post time 2023-12-20 17:57:58 | All posts
Such frosty fun!! Thanks for hosting the super fun event! Honored to have put on the opening performance with the Neverberries for this too!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2023-12-20 18:53:12 | All posts
omg,peri learned slang!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2023-12-20 19:10:25 | All posts
Omg you captured my typo... "NOT THE GRIND NAUR" Awesome recap!
I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 04:37 , Processed in 0.138474 second(s), 97 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc