Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2023-9-26 21:15:36 | All posts |Dock
Edited by juno30 at 2023-9-28 18:53

OCTOBER 1 - OCTOBER 31

While HCC has typically been a Discord-exclusive event, we're bringing it to the forums this year in collaboration with Spooky Month 2023! Show off your fashion skills and embrace the festivities for Halloween! Post a thread of one entry for your dressed-up pixie (preferrably tagged with the Cosplay prefix), along with a short explanation of your inspiration.

You can utilize any game version of FairyABC to create your look, but remember to save your image within the game, through the Print option in your leaf journal. Anything is allowed for your costume, as long as it follows FairyABC PG rules and guidelines. Be original and creative!

Entries will be taken until Midnight EST on the last day of October, and winners will be announced the following afternoon on November 1. Good luck and have fun!

For details on Spooky Month and its other festivities: https://www.fairyabc.com/thread/11249/1/1.html

My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
 Author| Post time 2023-10-31 10:15:37 | All posts
REMINDER: The Halloween Costume Contest ends TONIGHT at 12:00 AM Eastern! If you're still interested in participating, make sure to submit your entry soon

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-30 07:27 , Processed in 0.159238 second(s), 58 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc