CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 334|Reply: 4

Sally Dapplesong's Inspired Outfit for 10th Closing Anniversary Celebration!

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-9-20 00:02:27 | All posts |Dock
Edited by bbqueen2 at 2023-9-19 23:05

I wanted to keep the colors the same and create a new, fresh look with all new, unused pieces (minus the wings ofc). Starting with the top, I found this one at Summit Style in Acorn Summit. I really liked this top because it had sleeves, it was off-the-shoulder, and the pointed ends of the leaves added just the right amount of sharpness to the look. I also really liked the vines running through it. That was a bonus! Moving down to the bottom, I found my skirt in Summit Style as well. I liked the dragonfly-shaped jewels, the leaf element, and the fact that I could dye two colors to match my og skirt. Right below the skirt, we have the belt, which can be found in Summit Style. I didn't have to change the color drastically (it was in the red family). I decided to deviate from the style of my og outfit for this part, and I wanted the belt to stand out. The wrist, anklet, and shoes are all found in Summit Style (this is the last time, I promise 😅). Again, I let myself have more creative freedom with the shapes of the accessories, so I picked these items based on it complementing the overall outfit and not clashing with it. Last, but not least, we have the headpiece and the necklace, which can be found at Gale's Outfitters in Treetop Bend. I picked that particular headpiece because it reminded me of my original one. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't dye the center of it purple, but it still looked good. I had to make sure the green I chose for the leaves was bright enough to contrast against my hair color. As for the necklace, I made sure to match it with my top. I decided on minty green as the color for the centerpiece because it goes really well with the jewels on my skirt.

Putting the time and energy to find a special outfit for the 10th Closing Anniversary Celebration was a joy to do! And being together with 27-30 fairies and sparrowmen is a memory I will cherish for the rest of my life. Something as simple as rekindling the inner child in us is enough to have a lasting impression in our lives. So thank you to Juno for hosting the event, and thanks to everyone for keeping the energy up! This wouldn't have been possible without every single one of you <3

Formal Outfit

Formal Outfit

Original Outfit

Original Outfit
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2023-9-21 11:22:50 | All posts
Your outfit was amazing! I love that you gave such a detailed description of your outfit. And I know how frustrating it is when you find that perfect item, only for part of it to not be dyeable LOL! So happy to have you
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2023-9-21 14:36:30 | All posts
the thought, time, and creativity that you put in your outfit speaks for itself! you looked fabulous, and it was great seeing you (: and thank you for your message, i hope the memories we created will last for a long while
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2023-9-21 19:32:29 | All posts
Very creative! Love the thought, effort, and time you put into this! Here's to the memories you keep alive that inspired that outfit and to the new ones we make on here

~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-9-21 22:18:56 | All posts
Thx for the comments! Love seeing the community active on both the forums and discord!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-2 23:02 , Processed in 0.215534 second(s), 99 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc