[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-1 13:58:46 | All posts |Dock
Hello hello!

This is my first ever 3D edit and my first time really using Procreate! It was such fun learning the app. Below is a scene of Elva discovering her talent (along with an explanation). Poor Elva will take a second to warm up to the Animal Talent family, but she'll get there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elva was born from the laugh of a baby being licked by their pet dog for the first time. Humans lose the ability to talk to animals at an early age, but babies have a keen innate understanding of them. The dog was saying good morning with lots of love, and thus, Elva was born out of sunshine and happiness. Elva’s flower floated to Neverland by an early springtime breeze, slow and fragrant with the smell of mainland flowers.

After a full day’s journey, Elva arrived at a small corner of Neverland called Pixie Hollow. When she awoke at her talent choosing ceremony, she had hair matching her dandelion fluff dress. It was as pure as her true heart, and as white as the fur of the dog whose joy helped create her. A glowing yellow fairy queen greeted her and instructed her to approach or hold the items placed on mushrooms by various fairies. The items, the queen said, would help decide her talent. After no luck with a water droplet and green leaf, she migrated to a nearby egg. Before even touching it, the egg shot out sparks of light and glowed as bright as the sun. Quickly after, a group of fairies and sparrowmen swooped her up by the arms, chattering away like loud songbirds about how she would fit right in based on how bright her egg glowed. “The brightest in years!” one had said. Immediately, she felt they misjudged her talent. All she had done was approach an egg, after all. She wanted to sink away from the attention they gave her. One sparrowman huffed proudly, “And there I was, looking at Frost, who immediately thought she had this one! Not today! A true animal talent, this little one is”. He wrapped an arm around her and ruffled the hair on top of her head. Elva wanted to crawl away. Were they always this…close? Outgoing? Outspoken? Surely this wouldn’t be her new family…  

Elva's Talent Choosing Ceremony

Elva's Talent Choosing Ceremony

Rate

Number of participants 1coins +5 Collapse Reason
MoonChildPotter + 5 nicely done!

View Rating Log

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-7-2 08:39:16 | All posts
Did you draw the lighting effects and hair? I can tell everything else was an edit and it looks quite a nice quality compared to some I've seen.

Comments

Yes! Exactly right.  Post time 2023-7-3 10:36
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-7-1 20:01:40 | All posts
Let's try this one more time, this time with wings
IMG_1325.JPG
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2023-7-1 19:25:49 | All posts
This is very well done for a first attempt! Hope you continue to make edits and share them!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-7-1 20:02:59 | All posts
MoonChildPotter replied at 2023-7-1 19:25
This is very well done for a first attempt! Hope you continue to make edits and share them!

Thank you! That means so much . Sure will!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 17:16 , Processed in 0.146508 second(s), 105 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc