newbie help!

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2023-5-18 18:46:43 | All posts |Dock
hi! fairly new here, (no pun intended haha) and i'm still super confused on a couple things. a lot of things lol.

i'm a bit lost on finding the two game versions. at the top of the pixie hollow page: clicking "game 1.0" takes me to 1.0, while clicking "game" takes me to 2.0, correct? i don't really know the difference between them, or which one i should be playing on. should i be spending more time on 2.0? i can't make multiple fairies on 1.0 as far as i know, but i want to start joining in on events. it seems they take place on that version the most though. do you guys have to just redo your one fairy's look every time?

sorry for so many questions, i hope this isn't too much in one post.
thanks in advance!
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2023-5-18 21:33:33 | All posts
1.0: the more stable version, so a lot of our events are there. you get 1 fairy, but don't worry the only permanent thing is the name & talent. everything else can be redone at Shelly's shears (palm tree cove). also, you gotta redo your look? p sure you only gotta do it once. If you want to hangout there, just open up a server.

2.0: the newest version (its more like version 2.2). has multiple files, more clothes, but it chugs when there's more then 10 people on at a time. and no server creation thing, its all in one. we tried doing events there, but the crowd makes it hard to do anything there. this one's easier to play, so outside of events, we might pal around there!

and yea, game 1.0 Is for that, the pink play button IS for 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2023-5-18 21:33:52 | All posts
Hello! Welcome to fabc !!! I'm sorry you've had some trouble but hopefully this explanation makes things less confusing lol

1.0 is the version where basically all community stuff takes place, including events. The big "play" button at the top of the forum homepage will take you there! if you click the pixie hollow tab at the top, that'll take you to another play page where you can either click the play button for 2.0, or the link under that for 1.0. it's not as easy to spot, which is why the forum button exists now!

2.0 is still a work in progress and not as reliable, but it does give the benefit of creating up to 6 pixies. On 1.0, you can only create one pixie, and you can't change/delete them once it's created. However your fairy's look should never reset so you won't have to ever redo your outfit or anything! it'll be the exact same as when you last logged in! There are various shops you can go to in game for whenever you want to switch up your style, all with free items to use and change as you like it. You can also join the discord if you feel up to it and we can answer further questions there, getting to you sooner and faster. That's up to you though, if you're not comfortable with that, totally fine, we'll stick to here and the main game itself.

I really hope this helped you out! If you have any more questions, let us know, we'll be more than happy to help you out! Stay safe and have fun! <3
I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-5-19 01:03:34 | All posts
ElarianaSky replied at 2023-5-18 21:33
Hello! Welcome to fabc !!! I'm sorry you've had some trouble but hopefully this explanation makes th ...

this is SO so incredibly helpful, thanks a ton!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-5-19 01:05:32 | All posts
electrospider78 replied at 2023-5-18 21:33
1.0: the more stable version, so a lot of our events are there. you get 1 fairy, but don't worry the ...

OHH thank you so much! i never saw anyone online so i got confused hahah
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-5-19 06:54:58 | All posts
As electrospider78 and ElarianaSky said, 1.0 is the better version for events while 2.21 is the better version for more clothing options, but they forgot to mention that in 1.0 you can also make a custom meadow and visit more meadows than in 2.21. Also, once you change the colours in 2.21, your eye colour will pretty much remain just a teense bluer than white. In 1.0, you can choose from about eight colours for your eyes and even redye the outfit you're wearing, whereas forget redyeing your clothes in 2.21 or true cosplays there anymore.

Hope this helped.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 19:02 , Processed in 0.264702 second(s), 105 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc