Pixie Pal

I don't know...

Credits
<
Post time 2023-3-30 04:26:16 | All posts |Dock
i'm trying to upload a novel of translationed

Novel.pdf

179.2 KB, Downloads: 7

I hope and believe a miracle will happen in the whole world, peace, happiness, love and laughter will be everywhere.
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

I don't know...

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2023-3-30 09:05:43 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
the flie can't over 2m, so i cut them

page1

page1

page2

page2

page3

page3

page4

page4

page5

page5

page6

page6

page7

page7
I hope and believe a miracle will happen in the whole world, peace, happiness, love and laughter will be everywhere.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-3-31 20:33:27 | All posts
joy replied at 2023-3-30 09:05
the flie can't over 2m, so i cut them
Is this a work in progress or a finished novel you're writing? Because I've only given this a quick perusal and so far it looks like you've used only Courier New as your font, which feels like an excellent font for a manuscript. As for the story, I think I'll need a more thorough perusal, but so far the pdf seems an easier read than the image files to me.

Comments

joy
The story is not yet finished, and the translation is only about half done.  Post time 2023-4-1 01:27
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

I don't know...

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2023-4-1 01:07:52 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
My level of English did not support me to write in English, I wrote in my native language and then translated it using translation software and finally uploaded it.
The story is not finished, I have only written 40,000 words in my native language alone, the translated part is only 20,000 words, and the subsequent stories have not been considered yet, as no decision has been made whether to include the element of death in the fairy tale.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

I don't know...

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2023-4-1 03:19:21 | All posts
I'm not a good writer, but, i do my best.

Novel-2.pdf

102.71 KB, Downloads: 3

Novel-3.pdf

172.03 KB, Downloads: 2

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

I don't know...

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2023-4-1 23:45:40 | All posts
last parts

Novel-4.pdf

93.67 KB, Downloads: 4

Novel-5.pdf

86.75 KB, Downloads: 2

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

I don't know...

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2023-4-1 23:46:15 | All posts
[little story]
The first rays of the morning sun shine through the small window on the petunias in the cottage. As you follow the vines that spill out of the window, a few pink petunias are in full bloom on the roof outside.

The petunia is the same as you might have guessed, it is the same plant that was used to test Phineas' talent on her arrival day.

After the talent test, it was sorted by a few fairies and sent over.

At first Finia intended to plant it near her home, but at the slightest touch, the little creature would grow like a boa constrictor and sweep up everything around it.

She had no choice but to put it aside. Although she had considered asking other garden fairies to help her, I don't know if it was because of the energy she had built up when she was touched or something else, but without Finia's touch, she was still able to grow and obstruct the other fairies' approach.

With its bad temper, Phineas had no choice but to leave it where it was. After a whole day of looking at the wilting petunia, Phenia was torn and tried to lean over.

I don't know if it had become wise or had run out of energy, but the magical petunia didn't act crazy again in response to Finia's approach.

Looking at her hands and at the petunia that was close at hand, Fenia made a decision after a moment's hesitation.

Kneeling down, she took the petunia into her arms and carefully coiled its vines around her arms.

After a brief moment of panic, Finia's tense body relaxed as she realised that the petunias were not malicious.

With the green of the vines on her body, Fenia strolled over to a fertile soil.

Just as she was about to put Petunia down and return to the house to retrieve her gardening tools, the vines that coiled around her waist and wrists caused her to freeze.

The vines were not very strong, but there was a vague sense of attachment and reluctance. In the end, after much deliberation, Fenia didn't have the heart to ......

With the pampered petunia in her arms, Fenia went back to her house. After a bit of planning, the petunia was eventually placed next to a window where it could be bathed in the first rays of the morning sun. Just touching the ground, however, its vines began to grow wildly, and in a short time they had penetrated the floor, which had been carefully crafted by the tinker fairies, and the roots nearly covered half the room.

Looking at the petunia, which was already sticking out of the window, she didn't know what to say, but she was amazed for a while before she came back to her senses.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-4-10 08:29:18 | All posts
I read the first part and the premise is pretty sound thus far... but you said you needed a translator for this tale? Also, have you thought of a title yet?

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 16:35 , Processed in 0.195929 second(s), 125 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc