[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2023-3-19 06:10:18 | All posts |Dock
Guess what, I have more illustration for the crossover I'm working on. Check my previous threads to know more about this project.

In the first chapter, Prilla and Luke arrive on Gorm, an island populated by gormiti, an elemental species divided in clans. Gorm never knew peace and the Volcano tribe along the Darkness tribe, wants to conquer Gorm to exploit its resources. The Volcano tribe knows of a Legend about a fairy who possesses the Eye of Life, an ancient magical source that will make its bearer invincible and they want it. Prilla has it.

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

In the second chapter, after Prilla and Luke get captured, they are brought in front of Magor, the evil Lord of the Volcano tribe. Since the powers of the Eye of Life haven't been unlocked by Prilla yet, in order to get them from the poor fairy, he orders his most loyal subject to make her learn how to use all the elements the Eye grants control over. Once she'll know how to command the elements, they will finally be able to get the Eye. Prilla negotiates for Luke's freedom: she'll work with them and let them have the Eye of Life only if they let Luke return to Neverland. Magor agrees to these terms.

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Once Luke gets back to Neverland he runs to Queen Clarion and tells her everything that's happened. He begs her to put together a search party but the Queen needs to study the situation a bit more before endangering other fairies. Luke is furious and wants to go back on Gorm immediately. Rani, Tinkerbell and Vidia want to join him to save their friend Prilla.

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Meanwhile on Gorm, Prilla is brought to Astreg's Plain, a location where, every year, Gorm holds a tournament where the most powerful warriors fight against each other to find the champion of Gorm, te most powerful of them all.
Obscurio isn't welcomed at his arrival but Prilla's presence makes quite the impression on the warriors. None of them had believed in the legends, they all tought the Volcano was a full to waste time and resources waiting on her arrival but now she was really there!
Obscurio's plan consists in having Prilla fight against the best warriors on Gorm to unlock the real powers of the Eye of Life so that he can later take it directly from her but Prilla isn't a warrior and she's scared to death by all those monsters.

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

And the story goes on but I have yet to draw the other illlustrations so I'll make threads similar to this one where I'll include an illustration and a short recap of every chapter.

So, what do you think? Does this crossover make any sense? XD
At this point, even if it doesn't it's too late to go back. I have to finish this!

Till next time!
Nene

From group: Pixie Hollow Art
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 22:23 , Processed in 0.122393 second(s), 49 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc