Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Night Elf

Credits
Post time 2023-2-26 23:13:19 | All posts |Dock
Hello!

I have been asked this question a few times now by a few players and am unsure how to help. This has occurred to me once before but players are having issues when they are creating new fairies, they attempt to change their wings, hair, face, and eye color and once they hit the play button, the fairy comes out looking exactly the same as the last. Is anyone else having this issue?
Question.png
~MiniKim~
~미니킴~
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2023-2-27 01:41:55 | All posts
Yes, I was having this issue when I tried to customize my fairy at first. I managed to get around it by going back and forth between screens and seeing which changes stuck. I never did manage to get the eye color to stay, though.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2023-2-28 17:59:40 | All posts
I signed up last week and I've been having the same problems since I have been here. I tried playing the original version and the 1.0 version. The character customization is a bit off. The head skin doesn't match the rest of the body, editing hair features is a bit complicated and also custom face features as well.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-2-28 19:53:46 | All posts
Edited by Frostwinter at 2023-2-28 20:02

I haven't created a character in a while but I am experiencing issues playing the game. loadings taking too long to the point I have to keep refreshing to play... also I can't get 1.0 to work even if I run a server. I'm gonna try and create a new fairy to see what happens

Edit: yep there is definitly an issue with create a fairy... I click on something I get a loading screen. Talents keep scrolling and if you go back and you wind up having to skip talants unless you select a fairy again... its a nightmare

Edit 2: tried to save my fairies name and it froze
Keep Chilled
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Night Elf

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-3-1 03:10:25 | All posts
Frostwinter replied at 2023-2-28 19:53
I haven't created a character in a while but I am experiencing issues playing the game. loadings tak ...

I haven't been able to get 1.0 to work either and it is very unfortunate when there are events and things as well.
~MiniKim~
~미니킴~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Night Elf

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-3-1 03:11:39 | All posts
urlocalfae replied at 2023-2-28 17:59
I signed up last week and I've been having the same problems since I have been here. I tried playing ...

Were you able to get into the 1.0 version?
~MiniKim~
~미니킴~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 21:04 , Processed in 0.178396 second(s), 103 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc