5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2023-2-2 21:01:59 | All posts |Dock

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen! So glad we could hang out together at FCF this January <3
I know a lot of pixies are having trouble entering 1.0 right now. The staff is working on communications with the developers to troubleshoot the issue. Right now unfortunately players haven't found a temporary workaround on our end. If you get a black screen when you try to enter the game, you'll probably have to hang tight until the bug can be fixed Know that you are seen and missed and not abandoned <333
We've often joked that FCF can end up having multiple meanings as we don't necessarily always excessively highlight the "Contest" part of the "C". This has been for a number of reasons, and at least for a trial run this year we're going to try to mix the "contest" and "compliments" and choose an honorable mention together for each round. This month I picked them after the fact because I've still been working on figuring out a good rhythm for FCFs in 2023, we'll see how it flows naturally as we go from here ^_^
As we see where 2023 takes us, FCF might represent a number of things; but as far as the technology allows, we will continue to try to provide weekly and monthly get-together opportunities, whether it be in-game, or through other means. Thank you for the flitterific qualities you add to this community, I look forward to flying with you soon <3
Don't forget to fly in for the Valentine's Day Fantasy Formal on February 12th at 9pm EST!
And now without further ado, le recap thread:

1/6/23

(We decided to just hang out this week and have a "feelin' chill friday" FCF)

1/13/23

1/20/23

1/27/23

Feelin' Chill Friday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure to check out Pixie Postings for an up-to-date calendar (updated for February!) and helpful Fabc resources! (If you click on an event name on the calendar it will pop up all of that event's information)

My relations2

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2023-2-2 21:10:00 | All posts
OMGGGG i love all the themessss hoping the black screen glitch is fixed sooonnn i miss participating in FCF

side note the weddings around the world theme omggggggg i wish i could make an outfit for that
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2023-2-2 22:06:40 | All posts
kwonfire1004 replied at 2023-2-2 20:10
OMGGGG i love all the themessss hoping the black screen glitch is fixed sooonnn i miss participating ...

If you can access 2.0 you could make outfits inspired by some of the last month's FCF themes and share them! <3 Hoping 1.0 is fixed soon too D':
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-2-5 20:05:52 | All posts
The C can mean anything. Fashion CELESTE Friday
text.gif
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-2-5 20:13:42 | All posts
The C can mean anything. Fashion CELESTE Friday .
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Frosttwinkle *semi active*

Credits
<
Post time 2023-2-6 14:46:54 | All posts
nice recap abi!! i'm excited to come back on and play after my break is over! ^-^
I am fairyrealms, the legend of this site
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 20:28 , Processed in 0.158705 second(s), 111 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc