16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-2-2 14:23:18 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2023-2-2 14:25
I recently discovered a whole new way to get ready for my more formal soirées…

Foxglove readying closeup.png
Okay, so only Light Talents like myself can do this step, but first you need a special light from a special star that only shines, like, once a year o'er the Hollow, then gather its rays and keep the light in a special glass vessel that has a lid, like a perfume bottle. When a super special day rolls around, remember: just the tiniest bit in your hands and gently dab that light near your cheekbones to shine a little brighter.

Foxglove&#039;s light perfume bottle.png
I always keep this and other special lights in the most beautiful glass vessels I can find, the ones made super durable by the Glass Blowers and Tinkers working together. Almost every bottle I use is purple because, fave colour, but I almost never use completely clear bottles because I can only produce white light from my body and I can't even melt anything with it. This one here is my prized one where I gathered all the purest light I could in one go and unlike that star, the light in this bottle has only shone upon the Hollow only once in my life and I wasn't sure what to put in this bottle yet when I got it, but now it holds the most precious light I have. This light I use only for my most special occasions.

Ravishing Magnificance.png
Once ready for said soirée, I finish my ensemble and strut my stuff in my fancy regalia. Since I'm going to my fanciest gala yet…

Even fancier magnificence.png
Just a little extra light and my signature blue lip paint, no other makeup except it works with my complexion. I'm off, so fly with you later!

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Frosttwinkle *semi active*

Credits
<
Post time 2023-2-10 20:02:18 | All posts
wonderful ensemble
I am fairyrealms, the legend of this site
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 09:17 , Processed in 0.118476 second(s), 61 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc