[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2023-1-29 10:57:39 | All posts |Dock
I'm back after almost a year but I never stopped drawing for my crossover story that I finally started to write. The way to its transaltion in English is long and I don't think I will manage to do it pretty soon so bear it with me for another couple of years XD

While writing, I decided to also illustrate it with pictures and, when I manage, animations. I started working as a professional comic book artist and, at the same time, I'm studying animation to further expand my portfolio and I really want to incorporate these abilities into my personal projects.

For those unfamiliar with the concept of "Prilla's Adventures" basically it's a crossover between the Disney Fairies franchise and Gormiti, both of these were my childhood passions.
The story follows Prilla who, somehow, ended up absorbing an ancient powers coming from Gorm and she ends up having to learn how to use her new abilities to save Neverland and Gorm before the dimensional warp destroys both islands. She'll have to sacrfice a lot but she'll make new friends and, eventually grow up, something that a fairy should never do.

To see more of this work and the characters involved you can visit my DeviantArt galleries:
https://www.deviantart.com/nenesart/gallery/60181916/gormiti

https://www.deviantart.com/nenesart/gallery/60181940/neverland-stuff

From group: Pixie Hollow Art

Trying out the new powers

Trying out the new powers

Learning how to protect herself

Learning how to protect herself

“No, you can’t go back to Neverland” moment

“No, you can’t go back to Neverland” moment
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-1-30 14:41:18 | All posts
Wow.

I kid you not, your artwork has improved o'er the years!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2023-2-6 02:13:15 | All posts

I’m glad the improvement is there, I made art my career and seeing these changes over the years has made me proud, especially when other people see it too. It’s not just talents, it’s hours of work to get better and it’s paying off. Thank you for your support over the years on this platform!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 17:44 , Processed in 0.252361 second(s), 75 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc