[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Avid experimenter

Credits
Post time 2023-1-15 12:03:15 | All posts |Dock

Hey everyone, I'm a new arrival here since yesterday's yesterday. I've been exploring/learning what I can to try to familiarize myself with everything here so I don't miss anything (who knows if there are secret codes here heh), but I'm confused on what the {Statistics} are used for?

\\
To be more specific, what I know so far is that:
  • coins: help to modify any self-post
  • loyalty: is earned with each visit/login and helps increase points
  • points: are required to level up user status {new arrival here}
  • never silver: is different from 'coins' (??)
  • contribution: ??
  • credit: ??

• I think 1, 2, 3 and 6 increase with time if I just leave this tab open even when unattended- but what about 4 and 5?
  • What are those 4, 5 and 6 for? 'Credit' appeared in the {Points} settings- but is it for the gameplay or just this forum?
  • Do some 'coins' or 'credit' get used up if I change my profile settings? Like my username? (I didn't notice if it took some while I was experimenting ^^")

Thank you to anyone willing to help me with this :)

Just call me Remΐ for short. ~🧚‍♀️✨
Guest  Post time 2023-1-17 02:49:13
...new arrival here since yesterday's yesterday.

Welp- "yesterday's yesterday" x2... apparently my user status leveled up that fast in just several days as long as I left the tab open. At least now I know what the 'credit' is for. I thought I had to wait for the 'points' and not the 'credit' (it took 50) to change the user status. A little confusing on what the 'points' are then? Also the rest are still a mystery. I explored around and the 'loyality' stat appeared here (in screenshots below), but I still don't know how to use it even when I translated and tried to follow the instructions? And I'm not so familiar with the contacts not mentioned or linked there too ^^"

\\

This is all getting complicated huh. Meanwhile, my monologuing intensifies-
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2023-1-17 14:42:48 | All posts
First, welcome welcome to FairyABC!! Happy you found our corner of the internet. From my time on here, credits, loyalty, and points, you earn by logging in daily, commenting and rating pictures on others' profiles. You can use loyalty, Never Silver, and coins to also purchase a Buddy. Buddies reward you with Never Silver or coins. If anyone else has any info that will help or I missed, I'm sure they'll help too! We be a friendly bunch!
https://www.fairyabc.com/plugin.php?id=wodexunzhang:showxunzhang

~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 09:45 , Processed in 0.208795 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc