Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2022-11-4 02:49:43 | All posts |Dock
Edited by BlueHiraeth at 2022-11-4 01:51

Psst guess what? 😏
<-------------
I got back into my account D'x
TY TO JAS AND SU FOR ALL THE TROUBLESHOOTING THEY DID, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME <3 <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! Welcome to November pixies So, I have to visit Elixa for a little bit in November; we're going to have tea, catch up, all that jazz But it means I'm going to need to take some time off of FCFing. You all being the amazing community you are had some ideas to fill up the calendar with a myriad of fun activities. So! Make sure to pay attention to the forums for November event information because it won't be the normal Friday schedule for a little bit. I'm going to try to keep the Pixie Postings Calendar as up to date with info as I can (it does right now at minimum have place-markers for all the currently scheduled events and I'll fill in more specific info as it becomes available as I'm able to).

We'll have a normal FCF tonight, and then will be back on December 9th. November's got a ton of fun activities like game nights, a special host FCF, movie nights, and holiday festivities planned though, so keep your eyes peeled for details so you don't miss out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure to check out Pixie Postings for an up-to-date calendar and helpful Fabc resources! (If you click on an event name on the calendar it will pop up all of that event's information)

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-11-4 03:56:13 | All posts
To your main account, welcome back! It must've been really tricky having to wait so long.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Nyra the Winter Witch

Credits
Post time 2022-11-4 13:41:15 | All posts
Happy to hear you got back into you account! see you at FCF!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 14:28 , Processed in 0.234829 second(s), 75 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc