Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2022-9-1 19:25:45 | All posts |Dock
PLOT: The junk on the island is getting more modern! What do we do with ANY of it…
Characters: daylily coppersage (tinker) & mica starwing (fast flier)

Daylily makes it a weekly ritual to check the beach for junk, at the crack of dawn. She feels like every tinker does the same thing. Mainland junk, being so big, makes a great shell to house pixie creations in. The quantities of metal gained can be used for a whole year! So when the junk today was unlike any seen in the past week, she HAS to grab all of it for herself! But she needs help.
Lily raced back to her friend, screaming “Miiiiiiiccccaaaaaa! Mica mica mica! Help me with something!” He was trying to make a water tornado, before she broke his concentration, Breaking the tornado in the process.
“Ugh, mission failed.” Mina muttered under his breath, then loudly said. “What is it lily! You goofed up my - wait what are you doing here in dewdrop vale? The moon’s still up!” What are YOU doing in dewdrop vale before dawn dude, bet you both woke up a pixie or 2.
“Treasure hunting! But I need help grabbing EVERYTHING off the beach. Can you pleaaase help me out, you lil speed demon you?”
“Can we make this a sleepover too?”
“Omgwehaven’tdonethatinweeks DEAL! Letsgomica!” she said all that in two breaths, grabbed Mica’s hand, and nyoomed to palm tree cove. Daylily shoulda been a fast flier too, I swear.

Oh! I didn’t describe what was on the beach in the first place! A couple weeks ago a History of Technology book landed on shores, so I got the name of the stuff there dw. CDs, game consoles, TVs, and swathes of wires and phones. There’s so many little bits that can get pulled apart and used for other things!
Anyways, Lily and Mica are at the beach now, with nets as big as tinkers can make ‘em.
“Okay, everything here HAS to make it to my workbench."
[ran out of juice for this story, writing summary bits here]
  • Cleaned all the tech, and is trying to make them functional
  • But ph hasn’t messed with electricity yet!
  • So they use the wires and stuff to TRY and bring an electrical grid to the hollow, and then make the phones and consoles functional
  • Sorry fireflies (more like thank dust), your job has now been taken over by electricity.
  • Eventually try and make mini versions of mainland tech

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 04:08 , Processed in 0.133389 second(s), 47 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc