6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2022-8-31 22:11:11 Posted on mobile device. | All posts |Dock
Moon and her friends entered the Bubbly Bog for their weekly adventure. They were greeted by a baby bird with a broken wing. They worked together to calm her down and distract her. Twilight gently bandaged her up. Instead of flying away, she danced around them excitedly. It was then a sound traveled on the wind. The friends all looked at each other.
Pandora took lead as the others flew behind her.  
They stopped just in time as a group of truffles grew in front of them. They were swaying to the unidentified sound. Unlike previous adventures, these truffles were different. One grew then shrunk, followed by another. Until all four were the same size once again. The group tried to fly over but were stopped with every try. The truffles again grew then shrunk one by one. Moon flicked her wings in amusement.
"Seems they want to play." The group tittered in laughter. They flew around them sprinkling pixie dust. Their eyes widened. Each truffle seemed to release a different sound. The truffles again grew then shrunk one by one. Pandora hummed.
"Whatcha thinking Pan?" Moon asked.
Pan gave no response. She flew over one. The tone reached their ears. She flew over another. Another tone rang out. She tittered again. The rest flew over one. Moon tilted her head. The truffles grew and shrunk one more time. Her wings flapped excitedly.
"I think I know what they want. Did you guys see the order they grew?"
"Yes'" all rang out. Pan flew over one, Moon flew over another, Twilight flew over the third, and Rose flew over the last. The truffles all rang at once, creating a beautiful melody. The fairies gaped. They've never encountered these truffles before. The truffles drew back into the ground. Each fairy flew forward with a smile. They encountered a butterfly, trapped in vines. Moon created droplets as Pan created a light beam. Twilight blasted a small hole in the ground as Rose coaxed the vines away. The vines followed Rose to the hole. Moon watered the vines as Pan warmed them. The butterfly flew off.
The group flew forward. They flew across a firefly. The music that had been echoing throughout their adventure seemed to be loudest here. The firefly drew them further along. She stopped above a a patch of grass.
The group could see no further tasks. Moon sprinkled water onto the meadow grass. Nothing happened. So it seemed. The grass began to dance even though there was no breeze. Another group of truffles grew out of the grass. Their wings flapped excitedly. Rose flew over one. This time, no sound was heard.
"Do it again." Moon murmured.
Rose flew over another.
"I saw it!" Twilight said.
Rose looked down. This time, she saw it. The truffles seemed to glow blue. She flew to another. A red glow this time. Moon flew forward. A pink glow. Twilight flew to the last. A yellow glow. They each flew over the truffles. None could see a pattern. Rose had just flew over the truffles that glowed pink. Only this time, the truffle trilled.
"Rose stay there." Twilight said. She flew over to the truffle that glowed red earlier. The truffle trilled. Rose and Twilight twitched their wings.
I don't believe it!" Pan yelled. Her and Moon moved as one. Pan moving to the truffle that glowed yellow and Moon, the one that glowed blue. Each one giving off a different trill.
"Talent colors." Rose laughed. The truffles separated. One single truffle grew from the center of a small pool of water. They flew forwards. Twilight reached it first, it glowed red. Rose reached it second, it glowed pink. Pan and Moon reached the. The truffle glowing yellow then blue. They watched as the ring of truffles began to trill and glow. The truffle in the center glowed with all four colors. Blue, then pink, then red, then yellow. The entrancing sight went on for a few more minutes. The truffle began to explode with bursting color. Each of the friends were encircled by the pulsing aura of their talent. They blinked. The music and the colors were gone. Silence echoed around them. They exited the bog.
"Is it next week yet?!" Pan asked. The friends tittered before flirting off.

Hope you enjoyed this little musing of mine! And hope I'm not too late for my entry.

~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 14:24 , Processed in 0.154071 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc