[Party] Talent Ball Recap Thread - Talent Month

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-8-29 20:45:27 | All posts |Dock
August is almost over D': If you haven't already, be sure to enter the Talent Month contests before they close on the 31st!
Thank you to everyone for participating in this year's Talent Month. Hopefully the change of pace with different events and activities was fun and the category format was an enjoyable way to celebrate all of the amazing talents of Pixie Hollow! Thank you for sharing your creativity in your outfits for the events, the Fashion Contest, and your submissions for Art Fest. Also a ginormous shout-out to the event hosts, competition organizers, and planning contributors without whom this month could not have happened. You all are amazing, thank you from the bottom of my heart <3
And now, a Talent Ball recap : D

We started the evening with a new game of "Speedchat Charades" : D Paprika used speedchat and we had to guess what she was describing

Next we moved to the Coliseum for a Talent Show! Participants could share their inspirations for their ball fashion looks and display a skill, story, skit, etc. from their talent
You didn't know Fabc water talents could turn into ice cubes did you?

Nora shared a flaptastic fable that she wrote

Margo and Pap collaborated to share a story of Pap's first kitchen job

Harmony and Juno displayed hidden acting talents in the form of a hilarious interactive skit xD

Juno then revealed an additional humor talent and entertained us with a comedy act

Finally we toured the hollow with a scavenger hunt

After finding items in the main meadows we moved on to a speedround realm exploration

And then finished with a handful of challenges

Juno found the most items & locations, completed the most challenges the fastest, and as a prize will be running this week's FCF speedround

And of course, the final Talent Month Mad Lib

Thank you to everyone for coming, it was so nice flying with all you lovely pixies who were able to attend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCF will be back to its normal weekly schedule starting this Friday, September 2nd, 8:30pm EDT

Be sure to keep an eye on the Pixie Postings Calendar to stay up to date with events. Thank you for your patience with the main page still being under construction, some time had to be temporarily reallocated to organizing Talent Month but updates are still on their way!

My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

muted

Beep boop cannot compute

Credits

active userspecial

<
Post time 2022-8-31 21:20:17 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2022-8-31 22:29:29 | All posts
Looks like it was fun!! Haven't been able to pay in a while unfortunately. Hope I got my submission in in time. Good luck to all!!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 14:18 , Processed in 0.233725 second(s), 74 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc