My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

○ Little Flickerfly ○

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 06:10:13 | All posts |Dock
My submission for the Talent Month Art Fest Competition <3

Thank you so much for hosting this Jas & Juno, I've been thoroughly enjoying all of the entries!

I decided to put my baking cap on and try my hand at Dulcie's famous Poppy-Puff Rolls <3

I ended up making a couple different batches before finding a result that I felt happily embodied the poppy-puff rolls we know and love.

Dulcie's original recipe relies on some Neverland-exclusive ingredients to give her rolls their perfect delicious taste. But to make sure I was taking full notes and inspiration from the inventor, I made one batch strictly following Dulcie's recipe as closely as I could.

They were fun to make but, without pixie dust magic as a secret ingredient, following this recipe to a tee unfortunately can't perfectly translate to clumsies' baking.

So the next step was figuring out how to bring the poppy-puff rolls to life on the Mainland.

I stayed true to all of Dulcie's original components while trial and erring with Mainland additives and variations to bring the rolls to life. I'm pretty happy with my final result and excited to still have room for fiddling with future iterations.

In all seriousness though, I've been dying to play with this recipe for years. I remember reading about these rolls in the books and wanting to eat them and really hoped I could come up with a Mainland version that would properly capture their essence.

If there are any baking talents out there that would like to give them a try, here's the recipe I came up with for my finalized version ^_^

(pssssst if you haven't already, submit an entry for Art Fest by the end of August! All forms of art are a talent, and it is a joy to see the creativity and unique style that everyone has)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 18:18 , Processed in 0.123665 second(s), 41 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc