Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2022-8-27 20:13:12 | All posts |Dock
To be honest, I'm not sure which category this would belong in. This is a list of words but I designed the banners to make it more visually appealing as this is an art contest. So it's up to the judges which of the three categories this will be in. Any way, I decided that since we're celebrating the talents this month, I'll be celebrating the fairies of Pixie Hollow in the different talents. This is a link to a list I made with a list of the different talents and the fairies we know about from the movies, books and games of each talent as well as where they appeared in. I got the idea because when I was 10, I really enjoyed learning about the supporting book characters that were in the Welcome to Pixie Hollow book and where they all appeared in. I also really enjoyed looking for cameos in the movies as a preteen. I thought this list would be an interesting contribution to the Pixie Hollow community for those reasons.

Most of this information is from the Disney Fairies Wiki. If I missed something or got something wrong, please point it out and I'll edit the document.

https://docs.google.com/document ... Ms/edit?usp=sharing

[img]http:/
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

○ Little Flickerfly ○

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 02:19:39 | All posts
Snowflake this is so detailed, that is amazing! You can tell all of the time and dedication you put into organizing all of this information. That is flaptastic!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 10:56:37 | All posts
I am going to use that list from time to time.  Very nice!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 14:36 , Processed in 0.160984 second(s), 69 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc