My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

○ Little Flickerfly ○

Credits
Post time 2022-8-25 04:20:51 | All posts |Dock
My collection entry for Margo's Talent Month Fashion Contest <3

Thank you so much for hosting this Margo, everyone's fashion creativity at the events has been so fun to see.

Nature Talents Luau outfit - This is a look I put together for Talent Month 2018's Water Talent Wingding : D I tried to make something that mimicked the movement of water

Craftsmanship Talents Tea outfit - I came up with a sleek white base outfit and then attempted to add elements to bring the effect of splattered paint ^_^

Safeguard Talents Gala outfit - I drew the color scheme from the event's location and overall tried to bring a sophisticated regal evening-wear vibe with gold accessories as a nod to the Queen/Minister talents, the chrome-effect wings and breastplate-esque top for the Protecting/Scout talents, the pants with the speckles for the Dust talents, *puts up for the Clapping talents ; )

Culinary Talents FCF outfit - I went for a young, minimalist, baking-in-the-kitchen mom kind of vibe ( :

Service Talents Soirée outfit - I wanted to put together a look that felt like something a Service talent pixie would wear to a garden party on a day off

Talent Ball outfit - An all out, decked out, Water talent formal wear array *sparkles* again trying to bring the illusion of the movement of water

And that's it! I had fun coming up with the outfits and have thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone else's (pssssst if you haven't already, enter your looks by the end of August, your fashion prowess deserves to be seen (': )

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-8-28 10:35:10 | All posts
These are gorgeous! Awesome!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2022-8-28 13:44:21 | All posts
These are all truly amazing Abi! I can really see your visions come to life! Thank you for participating! <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-1 06:00 , Processed in 0.141294 second(s), 69 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc