[Party] Talent Ball - Sunday 8/28/22 @10pm EDT - Final Talent Month Event

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-8-24 04:13:59 | All posts |Dock
(This is the last week to enter the Talent Month competitions. See bottom of thread for helpful links!)
Hi Pixies! Can you believe we're into the last week of August? Unfortunately that means it's also the last week of Talent Month. This Sunday, the 28th, is the final Talent Month event - the Talent Ball! This event will be another one held a bit later in the evening to help make it more accessible for some pixies with later work schedules or in other time zones. The Ball is a grand finale celebration of all the Talents of Pixie Hollow as a whole. And just to remind you what those all are...
As you can see, there is no shortage of reasons to celebrate haha.
Pixie Town location for reference v
We'll be moving around a couple times throughout the night and will end at the Pixie Dust Tree; we're not going to have the whole event there though because unfortunately the animation can be hard on some people's computers.
The Ball will include multiple themed activities including the final Talent Month Mad-Lib and a Talent Show : D Everyone will have the chance to explain their talent-inspired fashion ensemble and, if they want, can showcase something from their individual talent! This could be a short story, a skill, a short skit, something comedic, etc. Feel free to collaborate with friends or make something up on the spot at the Ball! There will also be a Scavenger Hunt so maybe see if you can get some tips from a few of the Scout Talents in preparation ; )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Make sure to finalize & post your entries for the contests below and vote in the poll before the end of August!)
Be sure to keep an eye on the Pixie Postings Calendar to stay up to date with all of August's events. Thank you for your patience with the main page still being under construction, some time had to be temporarily reallocated to organizing Talent Month but updates are still on their way!

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Frosttwinkle *semi active*

Credits
<
Post time 2022-8-29 03:33:10 | All posts
I'm a bit sad I couldn't attend the Talent Month ball. The game was working when I was getting ready with my outfit around 9pm, but i got so many errors trying to log into the server. even a error page  
I am fairyrealms, the legend of this site
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-8-29 05:27:08 | All posts
fairyrealms replied at 2022-8-29 03:33
I'm a bit sad I couldn't attend the Talent Month ball. The game was working when I was getting ready ...

Oh no! Could you describe the error messages you were getting? Whenever the game isn't working some basic troubleshooting tips that are always good to try is: closing all of your open tabs and trying to enter on a new fresh one. Rebooting your computer. Disconnecting and reconnecting to your wi-fi. Clearing your cache and cookies. Trying a different browser. Trying a different computer. I am so sorry, that is incredibly frustrating :'( If you haven't entered Margo's Talent Month Fashion Contest yet (https://www.fairyabc.com/forum.p ... id=10048&extra=), you could share your talent ball outfit so we can still see it! FCF will be back on Friday if you're able to fly in then <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Frosttwinkle *semi active*

Credits
<
Post time 2022-8-29 11:01:10 | All posts
TabbysTellAll replied at 2022-8-29 05:27
Oh no! Could you describe the error messages you were getting? Whenever the game isn't working som ...

Yes, sadly I did clear cache and cookies, used different browsers (chrome and firefox) and I either got infinite loop or "403 access forbidden" when I tried to refresh the page
The thing is is that I was able to use it just before the ball with no issue, so maybe it had to do with the user traffic or something. And the update after the site maintenance. Because I could see some users that were online that may not had been in the game maybe others had this issue
I was going to share my outfit here, but I'll let that be a surprise for another event
I am fairyrealms, the legend of this site
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-8-29 16:52:11 | All posts
fairyrealms replied at 2022-8-29 11:01
Yes, sadly I did clear cache and cookies, used different browsers (chrome and firefox) and I eithe ...

The infinite loading is frustrating and sometimes you do just have to sit and hope it loads Dx But that definitely could have been from people loading in at the same time or the server might have had an issue. I don't know about the 403 access forbidden notice though A fresh tab and fresh wi-fi (reconnecting to or rebooting router) can help a lot I'm sorry the troubleshooting wasn't resolving the issues for you last night :'(
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 07:46 , Processed in 0.141987 second(s), 89 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc