1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-8-23 08:47:41 | All posts |Dock
I recently noticed that my old signature stopped working, so I figured I'd make a new one.

What you'll need:
A site where you can create fun word art
A site that can turn your word art into an animated .gif with special effects
A computer that can access both sites (tablets and phones are a little trickier to navigate)
Important! Permission to use said sites

1. Enter in a search engine something such as "word art creator" or the like.
2. Choose your font and style
2a. Depending on the site, font and style, you'll have different options, so try out different ones.
3. When happy with the results, download your logo.
3a. Important! Make sure you don't need an account for any of the above steps!
3b. Also important! Make sure your logo is a .png! No saving as a .jpg and definitely no saving as a .gif or other format if you want to ensure your signature works!
4. Next, enter in your search engine something like "make glitter .gif" or the like.
5. You'll see options for what type of .gif you'd like. Select one close to "Make a Glitter .gif".
6. Next should be an option to choose either text or image. Choose an image since choosing text limits your options a little.
7. Some glitter options should appear as well as a size option. Size to fit first, then choose a glitter effect.
8. Preview the product and adjust until perfect for what you need, then highlight the BBcode attached to your signature.
9. Anything from the first img in brackets to the next should work, but delete the rest of the BBcode.
10. Preview your signature, making sure it works.
11. If your signature isn't showing up, you'll have to keep trying until your signature appears.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 17:49 , Processed in 0.185835 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc