[Party] Safeguard Talents Gala - 8/15/22 @10pm EDT - Talent Month

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-8-12 20:04:11 | All posts |Dock
The next Talent Month event is the Safeguard Talents Gala this Monday! Maybe the Safeguard Talents will protect us from tech glitches this time around Huge shout-out to everyone, attendees and event coordinators alike, for thinking on their feet and helping each other out with the site updates this month <3 This event will be starting a little later in the evening to hopefully make it more accessible for some pixies with later work schedules or in other time zones!
We will be celebrating the Talents that keep the Hollow secure in so many ways. Dust off your glam special occasion frocks for a festive social gathering paying tribute to the Talents that provide protection and security for their fellow pixies!
Fly with you soon!
(See bottom of thread for other helpful Talent Month links!)
The Realm is big haha, location for reference ^_^
Safeguard Talents
Clapping
Dust (Pixie Dust Alchemy)
Minister
Protecting
Queen
Scout (Far Listening, Far Seeing, Forest)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure to keep an eye on the Pixie Postings Calendar to stay up to date with all of August's events. Thank you for your patience with the main page still being under construction, some time had to be temporarily reallocated to organizing Talent Month but updates are still on their way!

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-8-13 08:04:52 | All posts
Aww, I won't be able to make the Safeguard Talent Gala because it starts too late for me to attend! But at least I can still contribute a special outfit I made before I even knew of the Talent Month festivities.

Holly, Chordate Scout.png
Technically, Holly's assigned Talent is Animal, but I wrote her to be a Chordate Scout, meaning she protects the phylum of Chordata. This is her Chordate Scout uniform.

Daylily&#039;s Animal Scout Uniform.png
And Daylily's assigned Talent is Scouting, but she's written as the best of the Animal Scouts because she can converse with the entire kingdom of Animalia. This is her Animal Scout uniform.

Holly in a Normal Scout Uniform.png Daylily&#039;s normal Scout uniform.png
And these two are in their normal Scout uniforms.

You won't find these exact uniforms in the Hollow, but I can at least contribute these.

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Beep boop cannot compute

Credits

active userspecial

<
Post time 2022-8-14 22:24:01 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2022-8-13 07:04
Aww, I won't be able to make the Safeguard Talent Gala because it starts too late for me to attend!  ...

Aww sad you can't make it! Your outfits are lovely though!
🫧Ꮽ𐒜ᏓᎥ𐒢 𐒈𐒜𐒈𐒈Ꮣ𐒢𐒨Ꮣ𐒀𐒜Ꮷ🫧
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 11:44 , Processed in 0.210909 second(s), 79 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc