CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 3314|Reply: 2

When did the Tinkerbell movies take place?

[Copy url]
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2022-7-28 22:03:07 | All posts |Dock
What do you think? I always thought the movies took palace in the 1890s (maybe the very early 20th century). As for when Peter Pan took place, I got 1912 from a ten second Google search. I'd also like to note that the play was first produced in 1904. Here are some things I found out:
  • Because Pixie Hollow celebrates the changing of the seasons on the mainland and uses seasons as a way to measure time, I'm sure it follows a solar calendar not too far off from ours
  • I see Wendy as around 12 or 13 in Peter Pan and John was 10
  • In the first Tinkerbell movie, Wendy was a young girl that had the bedroom to herself (only one bed). So it took place either before John was born or when he was 4 or under (I say that because Micheal was 4 and lived in the nursery with his siblings)
  • I'd say that the gap between the first movie and Peter Pan was AT LEAST five years long based on the number of movies:

Year 1-1st movie (spring), Lost Treasure (fall)
Year 2-Great Fairy Rescue (summer), Secret of the Wings (fall since the fairies were preparing for winter)
Year 3-Pirate Fairy beginning (spring)
Year 4-Pirate Fairy (spring because that's when I assumed the Four Seasons Festival takes place as it's like a New Year for the fairies)
Year 5-Legend of the Neverbeast (winter or early spring because at one point, the garden fairies mentioned, "this may be our best spring yet"

Any way, I created this thread to see if anyone here had any thoughts on around when the Tinkerbell movies took place.

[img]http:/
My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Beep boop cannot compute

Credits

active userspecial

<
Post time 2022-8-2 11:47:19 | All posts
According to Disney Fairies wiki tinker bell arrived in the 1880’s and Peter Pan was definitely Edwardian England so that is the early 1900’s

Comments

I couldn't concur sooner or stronger.  Post time 2022-8-2 12:05
πŸ«§α­π’œα“αŽ₯𐒒 π’ˆπ’œπ’ˆπ’ˆα“π’’π’¨α“π’€π’œα§πŸ«§
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-2 10:38 , Processed in 0.180229 second(s), 58 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc