1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-8-12 19:35:38 | All posts |Dock
I actually looked into some various medals and magic a while ago, but a lot of those seem to be out of stock. Any chance of restocking medals or magic so newer users can get nice medals and magic?

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-8-12 21:00:42 | All posts
The medals are given by admins. The magic, however, I'm not sure. I only ever used them once, and I've only seen others use them maybe under 10 times.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
 Author| Post time 2020-8-12 22:00:42 | All posts
No, I mean the medals that are purchasable, like the ones that look like Tinkerbell or Nemo or even the snowman and you see a message with them, the ones that go under all else related to your account. They have some Chinese text that uses the English alphabet and other difficult to read symbols.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
 Author| Post time 2020-8-13 08:26:05 | All posts
If there's any way to upgrade the buddies, would it make sense to have at least fifty or a hundred of each available to purchase, or better yet, unlimited? Or maybe even an ability to customise said buddies?

By the by, the above emote I usually use to represent pondering.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations32

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Melonade ♡ Red Melvet

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2020-8-14 12:24:49 | All posts
even though i've been in this community for a long while and i've gotten buddies of my own, i was kinda wondering about the buddies and all that too. i cant find any recent posts from any staff that are relating to them, and as jas said above they're likely low priority to the devs who are working on other things involving the game and website. i think the reason for limited quantity had to do with an intended rarity/trading system tho. i love the idea of customized ones too, as our wonderful and very creative community would probably make great creations if they were customizable. either way, i hope they'll make a return one day and we will see the buddy system grow and exapnd.
♡♡♡♡♡
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 18:33 , Processed in 0.162730 second(s), 91 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc