CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 775|Reply: 4

[Cosplay] I know this is super late, but...

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-8-11 21:37:09 | All posts |Dock

I know this is way post-shopkeeper contest, but I couldn't upload in time for said contest because set avatar error. Anyway, I cosplayed Phoebe from Phoebe's Party Favors best I could with the materials available, even down to the facial expression. Knowing that a .png would've been a little too large, I instead added the transparent .png to a piece of artwork I had, exported as a .jpg and put it in my album (it's the only way I can add pics I made).

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-8-11 21:54:46 | All posts
Edited by Jasper at 2020-8-11 20:01

Phoebe! Really accurate likeness.

A png would probably be fine in this case, since it's going to need to be transparent for the game.

Also, if it indeed is not too late, I'd like to do a shopkeeper cosplay myself. Only problem is, every fairy in 2.0 is currently stuck with the same set of eyes, including sparrowmen, so my sparrowman has girl eyes. Normally I get away with covering them up with my glasses, but I couldn't do that on a shopkeeper. I mean, I could always just photoshop the correct eyes in I guess but it's best to address the issue itself.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2020-8-11 21:59:26 | All posts
No worries, I also have a transparent Png.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-8-11 22:40:33 | All posts
Oooh wonderful job! Another player did her as well. You both did amazing! I hope you get the badge for this due to not being able to post in time. I had to do mine in version 1.0, they did not have the hair front or sash, though I could have missed them. Dye shop was not open in 2.0 by the time I could do mine.
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
Post time 2020-8-12 09:15:33 | All posts
Wow! She looks amazing! You really did a great job! I hope you get a badge for this!
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 03:27 , Processed in 0.185973 second(s), 96 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc