CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1109|Reply: 2

[Solved] how does the buddies system work?

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2020-7-19 04:05:26 | All posts |Dock
like, what does each of the bud descriptions do or mean?

theres: post_(blank)_succeed,!jilv!,!is_huishou! (string of text),!goumai!jiage!,and !shengyukucun!

also what does the  (!go) and (!zen) buttons mean under a buddy? which one's equip?

My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2020-7-19 09:28:10 | All posts
hiya ! i'll try to explain (:

so the !gou is for purchasing the buddy, while the !zen is for gifting it to another person. to equip it on yourself, you should purchase it with !gou and then find it in the nav_3 category (which stores your buddies). from there, check the little box that says !xianshi! and it'll be the one that displays !

each buddy comes with its own features, which is what the description is trying to explain. post_(blank)_succeed basically means that with this buddy equipped, whenever you do the action of the blank, there's a chance you can receive a reward for it. for example, my buddy says: post_newthread_succeed Never silver +2 ; which means that whenever i succeed to post a new thread, i have a chance to be given 2 never silver.

the !jilv! is the percentage that represents the chance! so the lower the !jilv!, the less likely it is to receive that award. (so the higher the percentage, the better)

the string of text that begins with !is_huishou!, i honestly can't tell. (if someone figures this out, please tell me LOL)

!goumai!!jiage! is the price of the buddy, while !shengyukucun! is the supply of that buddy that is left in the store (so if !shengyukucun! is 0, that means it's sold out).

it can be pretty confusing, but i hope this helped !

Comments

Great answer thanks Juno  Post time 2020-7-19 17:43
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 17:54 , Processed in 0.144089 second(s), 59 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc