[Solved] Music players

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-7-9 14:55:38 | All posts |Dock
I've seen some profiles having a music player on it. How can I add music to my profile?
My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2020-7-9 16:39:17 | All posts
You would click on DIY at the right hand corner of your page, and then click blocks tab and select the music block by clicking the check mark so that it appears on your page. (I think afterwards you may need to save your page and then click DIY again, not 100% sure though) There's a number of ways to add music to the music box, what I use is musicpleer.com and on there I would search a song, (musicpleer has a limited number of songs so your song may not be there, but many others are) click on it, and when it's playing or when you're on the screen where the song starts playing, underneath the audio is a gray download button. You would right click that and select copy link or copy link address (something of that sort) and now, back to your page, if you hover over the music box with your mouse, there is two options, properties or delete, you'd click properties. From there, you'd take the link you have, and copy and paste it under the tab add audio, in the place named mp3 address (note: the link has to start with http:// and end with .mp3 and musicpleer does that for you) Then you would name the track whatever the name of the song is, or whatever you want to name it, and hit the ok button. You have to save your page after each audio is added, (at least that's how it is for me) again, there are multiple ways to add music to your page and this is just what I do. I just found a thread with basically what I described in list format with pictures here is the link: https://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6294&highlight=music
I hope I was able to help you.
Have a wonderful day! <3
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-7-9 17:41:49 | All posts
Wow, that's super helpful!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 03:56 , Processed in 0.154291 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc