Threads

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Lv 3

Post time 2020-7-8 13:35:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
The re-release, continuous updates, and compatibility with popular browsers on game version 2.0 has given FairyABC a lot more players than it had seen in the past year, which is a really good and exciting thing; however, this unfortunately also comes with a rise in trolling and rule-breaking. The staff can't always be in-game monitoring everything, and incidents are bound to happen while no admins or mods are present, so I want to write this up not only to remind our players that we do have a report system meant to uphold the safe, family friendly environment of FairyABC, but to also detail what that's going to look like in 2.0.

I want to preface by saying that the staff reserves the right to refuse a report if we suspect any kind of fraudulence or otherwise dishonest intentions behind it. Furthermore, if a report is filed and accepted, and it is a mild offense, the person in question will likely receive a warning from an admin or moderator via PM. We want to give everyone a fair chance, and you will be surprised at how many people will actually listen and follow the rules after their first warning.

This method of reporting may change in future updates, but for now, it is the most efficient way and is nearly exactly the same as reporting in 1.0. If future updates affect reporting, I will edit this thread accordingly.

Here are the FairyABC rules

If someone breaks the rules in-game [and persists to do so after being informed of the rules],the first thing you should do is take screenshots. I recommend screenshotting their profile first so that you will have their Unique ID, which is this number:

Rate

Number of participants 1coins +8 Collapse Reason
Dawn + 8 good job!

View Rating Log

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Administor

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Simba

Post time 2020-7-9 21:36:38 | Show all posts
Very well written Jas, thanks.
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2020-8-11 14:07

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list