[Solved] Issue help!

Lock [Copy link]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

new arrival

Credits
Post time 2020-7-5 08:16:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I attempt to use the new update future of flying to someone or entering a shop, the loading screen just freezes and takes forever to load? But when it first starts up of me entering the game, everything seems all perfectly fine until it reaches that point. I've used chrome and maxthon broswer, so I'm not sure what else to do here.

Any other tips would be really helpful!

My relations106

Threads

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Lv 3

Post time 2020-7-6 02:02:16 | Show all posts
Edited by Jasper at 2020-7-6 00:05

Hi, this is happening because some of the shops aren't functional yet. If you enter a place that hasn't been added to the game yet, like The Coliseum or Neville's New Homes, you will get stuck in perpetual loading. The only functional shops at the moment are Summit Style, Daisy's Dyes, and the three customization shops in Palm Tree Cove. All of the original Pixie Hollow meadows are functional as well but Forested Pathlet [A FairyABC specific addition] isn't in the game yet like it was in 1.0. As for the fly-to feature, it is working fine. I think you must have just flown to someone as they themselves were trying to enter a spot that hasn't been added yet.

A good way to tell if you are going to get stuck in perpetual loading is what the loading screen says. If it says "You are flying to ___ [insert meadow name]" then it will load soon and you're fine. If you get the "Always be kind and respect other fairies" or another loading phrase, you likely got stuck and will need to refresh the page. In time, everything will be enter-able and this will no longer be an issue. Hope this helps.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

Snowman

Post time 2020-7-6 09:24:03 | Show all posts
Actually, the Fairy Coliseum can be reached, but you still can't visit or buy any homes yet. I'm pretty sure by next year we'll see at least every feature shown in 1.0 in 2.0. We had 11 original homes, 15 fashion boutique homes and 9 from what's unofficially known as Chinese Pixie Hollow in the previous 2.0, a grand total of 35. Stick with the original meadows for now if you don't want to load forever.

Comments

Oh okay, I hadn't actually clicked on the Coliseum in around a week, so I ***umed it was still missing. I remember those homes in the old 2.0, too. They were awesome.  Post time 2020-7-6 23:43
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2020-8-9 04:55

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list