1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-7-2 08:22:58 | All posts |Dock
I just discovered I can now not only edit my page with custom imagery, but also comment, but I still can't seem to attach anything because, server (IO) error. Any ideas?

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
 Author| Post time 2020-7-3 17:38:45 | All posts
I don't have an account on any image hosting sites, but I was at least able to edit my user page beyond the defaults. Another question: I tried to get a new signature attached to my user in the signature section, but it keeps showing up as a link instead of the actual image. I tried past advice, but it didn't work, so is there a newer way to add a signature that works even on an older mac or pre-Firefox 60? Please and thank you!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2020-7-5 14:30:06 | All posts
The best way to attach files that I have found is to upload them on imgur first. You can upload signatures, videos and all kinds of files. Then copy and paste the link that they give you to share your files here while creating your page or adding a signature. It worked for me when I did it that way.  I am not sure if the bbcode works when creating pages, using this site. The BBcode seems to work best when posting pictures here, but they give you other codes to use so try them all until it works for your page or signature.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
 Author| Post time 2020-7-5 17:14:02 | All posts
But is there a way to create a signature using an image you already had on your computer, granted it's still within Fairy ABC's Community Guidelines? I can't join any site requiring at least my phone number for verification and imgur does.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 02:27 , Processed in 0.125347 second(s), 77 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc