[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-7-2 07:05:55 | All posts |Dock
Hey!

I was honestly wondering how to use this site. I have a few questions for the veteran users on this site such as:

1. Are the mods / devs active often?
2. How often do updates come along?
3. Are there opprotunities to apply to the dev team?
4. Why are the servers so slow?
5. How was the game originally rebooted?

If you have answers for any of these, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you~!

Names Jadea! I'm an artist and cosplayer. If you're ever feeling bored or need a friend, feel free to s
My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2020-7-3 20:36:18 | All posts
| Hello!
| For the first question, yes some of the mods are still active on the site, with others still reporting in-game from time to time. The devs recently got back into the game to update, which is what you are seeing right now.
| As for updates they come in occasionally, but when they do it’s usually adding more assets into the game. I know you may ask this too so No, there weren’t any games ever since this rewrite launched and I am not sure if they are planning to add that any time soon.
| At the moment, they aren’t open for applications to be a part of the dev team but when they do, they will most likely announce/pin it all over their forums. So far, they haven’t added new people since the launc…
| Slow servers are normal because this site was never that established…? I guess you can say that because only 1-3 people are currently developing the game and servers are usually hosted by different people. If you booted the game for the first time, the loading time will be slow as heck but once you go online even more, it will load smoothly. If a certain server is not loading then it’s probably connection issues with the host.
| Finally, the game started off purely as a "dress-up” game where we can only dress our fairies based from the leaf journal function and you can save the fairy like how you wanted to print them in the original game. There was no flying and everything that time and it took them a few months before they developed roaming and the main meadows. I won’t say that it’s a lot but after all they’ve done for the past 3 years, I’d say that they have definitely improved on the game one way or another. c:

| Hope this helped in some way! ;o;
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-7-3 18:09:49 | All posts
So far all I can answer is that for a while the devs were away working on another project, but now they've returned to update 2.0. They've also updated the posting so now anyone that joins can comment and customise their space pages. We also get news when we see a new update, but as for updating 1.0, I think we HAVE the last 1.0 update that I know of.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-7-3 18:45:17 | All posts
Thank you!

Names Jadea! I'm an artist and cosplayer. If you're ever feeling bored or need a friend, feel free to s

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-7-5 21:22:21 | All posts
Okay, so save for FCF, 1.0 is pretty much outmoded, but at least there we still have extra meadows not originally in Pixie Hollow. To access that now, there's a tab that says Game 1.0, which I still use when I feel like nostalgising. 2.0 (or should we say 2.20 now) is still a bit buggy as you still can't donate your clothes to free up closet space and some clothes you dye can get glitched as empty circles in your inventory. For now, just keep clicking through each outfit you want until you see workable colours. Speaking of the two versions, some key differences:
1. 1.0 has far fewer outfit pieces and spaces for clothes, but at least you can donate them when finished.
2. 1.0 once again has more meadows to choose from, but that'll change down the road again.
3. 1.0 is where you can still fly to your home, something you can no longer do in 2.20.
4. 1.0 requires server creation and sometimes you can get stuck loading.
5. In 1.0, your pose is saved even if it looks different, but in 2.20, you can only save the standing straight pose.
6. Depending on your OS, 1.0 might have either serifs or no serifs in the chat box, but 2.20 always has Arial or Helvetica so far.
Hope this helped!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 22:38 , Processed in 0.150307 second(s), 91 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc