Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2020-2-29 15:22:42 | All posts |Dock
Fly with you! For the past several months I've been playing the Tinkerbell DS Game. I'm currently done with it for now (today was my planned last day) but here are some secrets and facts. I've been playing on and off since 2010 and I haven't even discovered some of them until litterally today.

• Befriend your fellow fairies. Better friends give better gifts. If you talk to them enough, they'll give you a magic spell to put in Queen Clarion's book. If you're close enough with a fairy, she could even visit your house and let you know about the next season.
  • Each achievement has three levels; bronze, silver and gold. But if you're very dedicated and complete all the achievements in the gold level, you'll unlock one secret final achievement called "A Very Rare Talent"
  • This year's playthrough was the first time I completed sixty seasons (fifteen years!). I decided that to make this game more long lasting, I'd complete sixteen years which I did. But after year 15, I recieved the gold achievement for changing seasons. The ministers appeared more excited to see me during year 16 than the previous years with slight changes in diolouge. And another reason why you'd want to keep changing seasons is to unlock Queen Clarion accessories. In the 15 years I managed to unlock the queen's gown, shoes and three queen acessory cards (that require rare materals from the dart wheel to make)
  • If you're interested in acessory cards inspired by the ministers, you're going to want to befriend them and do favors for them
  • Each minister also has two outfits. One matches the regular outfit while the other is a differnet color. They'll be prizes from changing the seasons
  • I didn't find this out until this year's playthrough, but if you tap the flower on Tink's house, you can get one seed each day or at the beginning of each season
  • If you want seeds from Rosetta, play the easy mode of the ladybug painting game. If you'd like flowers, play the more difficult levels.
  • I knew this for a while, but opening the flower in the Council Chamber will give light beads
  • The magic spell of credits is all zeros. It'll play the game's credits, but it'll also show your fairy friends in the order on how close you are with them. The fairy you are closest to will appear first after playing the credits.
  • The only way to get certain items like fire opals, never pearls, snow quartz, mermaid's voice and the last light of the day is by throwing gold fairy darts. The gold dart wheel could also give a mermaid and tiger lily hair clip. Yellowberries are extremely rare on the gold dart wheel but they can be earned by the Tinkerbell spell (I don't know how to obtain it in game but it is online).
  • If you race Vidia enough, you can get Vidia's outfit
  • There are several events in the game. They'll have a special story and poem.

Summer Festival-You earn the Blue Holiday Dress by playing in this event. Midsummer Hills would be decorated.
Masquerade Ball-You earn the witch costume by playing in this event. Pumpkins would be carved in Harvest Prominade.
Winter Solstice-You earn the red holiday dress by playing this event. Snowfall Grotto would be decorated.
New Year's Eve-I think the minister's meadows were decorated. Three minutes before midnight, Terrence will ask you to come to the Pixie Hollow Vista for the countdown.

New Year's Day-Bobble will give a Celebration Tiara.
Your birthday-The inside and outside of your house will have cake. Queen Clarion will give black tulip shoes as a gift (that's what I got).

All of these events would have the fairies talking about it and dressed up for it. The main music will change and fireworks will be seen at the Pixie Hollow Vista. I think the white and rainbow holiday dresses can be collected from the summer and winter events (for playing the event twice?) and the masquerade ball has two versions of the witch costume.

• Not everyone knows about these secret maps. These are a good way to find materials and fairy medals.
Spring-Open the Everblossom
Summer-Glow near the pond in the beach during a full moon
Fall-Grow the largest mushroom in Toadstool Hatches until the mushroom section opens
Winter-Wake up the rainbow butterfly without scaring him

• This last secret is my favorite because I litterally discovered it today. There are two rare items that can be obtained from the gold dart wheel and they are mermaid's voice and the last light of the day. Mermaid's voice can be added to a shell anklet and if you wear it, a harmonious sound will play as you fly (I only tried it with one anklet so I'm not sure if there are different sounds per anklet and I'm not sure if it only works with the shell anklets). I added the last light of the day to a light bead braclet. It changes the color of your pixie dust trail (the color depends on the color of your bracelet. Again, I don't know if it only works for the light bead braclets.

If you have any secrets I didn't mention or you have something to add, please reply.

[img]http:/
My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-3-1 23:25:33 | All posts
Wow. Very interesting tidbits! Is this the first DS Tinkerbell game? I used to have it years ago but exchanged it. I have the second and third games. Great Fairy Rescue has my favorite music backgrounds. I need to look into getting it again, I still have my old DS game system. I loved how it changed when it was night time. I played it so much in such a short amount of time that I think it made it extremely hard to complete more quests or tasks.
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2020-3-7 11:08:26 | All posts
I have the DS game but I haven't played it in years. Thanks for the tips.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 21:29 , Processed in 0.168579 second(s), 73 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc