Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-10-15 19:37:55 | All posts |Dock
Fly with you Fairies! For today, I was going to show you a decorated version of my fairy's home, but my computer crashed and it wasn't saved. I'm too lazy and busy to redo it, so I thought I'd describe a haunted house I created back in 2014.

This haunted house is actually a dollhouse that washed up on the shores of Neverland. Many seasons ago lived three triplets, one smart, one strong and one social, that arrived incomplete. They were very easilly overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle of Pixie Hollow, so they decided to move the dollhouse just outside of Pixie Hollow and live there. Most fairies believe they died of disbelief and that their ghosts roam the house, but they're still alive. However, the dollhouse still has the perfect appearance of a haunted house. The first floor has the parlor and a sitting room. The second floor has the kitchen, dining room and bedroom. The third floor has a gallery and a library. At the library is a hidden spiral staircase that leads to the top floor. All there is in that room is an organ.

I'm not going to go deep in that story as I wrote it years ago and have obviously improved my writing skills, but I have been researching a legend about the ancient vampire fairies. If you've played the OG Pixie Hollow, you may remember the people that roleplayed as vampires. But I've recently found out that there may have been a vampire plague in Pixie Hollow many seasons ago. I don't know too much about it because I was busy on the mainland.

[img]http:/
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2019-10-15 21:31:13 | All posts
Wow, I love the spooky myth! Epic!
"We breathe. We pulse. We regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. 37 seconds well-used is a lifetime." - Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2019-10-16 11:48:48 | All posts
I love your description of this scary, haunted house!

It would certainly be very cool to see if a vampire plague actually came to our Hollow...
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 20:48 , Processed in 0.190948 second(s), 70 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc