0.1 help! + Attempting comeback.

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2019-9-3 05:46:01 | All posts |Dock
I tried logging onto 0.1, after finally being able to remember my email so I can officially come back, but it hasn't been working for me? I'm I the only one with this issue? All I get is a black screen when I try going in.

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2019-9-3 14:13:17 | All posts
Welcome back! At the moment there is an unfortunate glitch that is causing the game to only be accessible through certain browsers. The majority of people are able to get in using Firefox. The browsers Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and I think a couple others have been cycled through but are no longer working for the most part. Downloading Firefox is super easy and should allow you to get in the game. Make sure to remember to log in again in Firefox and if you have the game and server tabs bookmarked check to make sure you have the most up to date links. There are a couple other question threads about this issue that have some other answers in the replies that should be fairly easy to track down if you need some additional troubleshooting tips. Best of luck, hope to fly with you! <333
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2019-9-3 21:10:27 | All posts
Thanks alot, Abigail! It's nice to see you again!

And I'll be sure to look into that, since I usually use chrome as my main browser for everything. xD So, I'd be entirely new to firefox.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2019-9-4 12:54:09 | All posts
Firefox is working for most but be prepared to face some "stuck-on-hourglass" issues that, as far as I know, our devs have yet to acknowledge.

Hope the game works for you
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 16:02 , Processed in 0.158193 second(s), 80 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc