My relations28

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

Dory

Post time 2019-8-9 20:54:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
So for the last few weeks, primarily when I try to come FCF or any event I am unable to get into the server. I just get stuck on that hour glass. And yes I have tried different browsers, rebooting my computer, and even using hotspot on my phone and regular wifi. Nothing helps. And even more even if there is a different server open I get stuck as well. What i noticed is it seems especially on event nights like fcf, I can only get into a server if I make it.

This in result has been making me miss fcf on nights I don't have too much work and now I'm off before fall classes so I'd like to be able to join the fun of fcf but once again I can't get into the server. I realize it's no ones fault, but it is still quite aggrivating cause I love fcf and I am sick of being forced to be left out due to server entry issues.

What I wanna ask is is there any knowledge of what is going on? Is there any other way I can fix it?

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations4

Threads

Credits

Administor

Credits

Guardiansactive userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

Queen Clarion

Post time 2019-8-10 13:55:48 | Show all posts
I'm no expert by any means, but if your computer has updated, maybe it has changed your security settings. Have you checked to see if you can allow FairyABC as a trusted site? Had a friend who couldn't get into any listed servers and had to make her own. Also, try to use a VPN IP address instead of your usual one? If anybody else has any advise, mine may be lame please add your suggestions.  Jasper? are you reading this?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

talent master

Credits

Tooth fairy

Post time 2019-8-12 20:09:58 | Show all posts
I cannot seen to be able to get on either, at all.
I am currently now coming to Fairy ABC very often because of that. If I cannot play the game then I don't come to the website.

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

Credits

Global Moderator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

warmheartedministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

Lv 3

Post time 2019-8-13 17:59:06 | Show all posts
Yes I am reading this @ Pan haha.

There's not currently a server open that isn't mine for me to "experiment" on but I do remember having this hourglass issue a couple years back, and the solution was to log out and back in. I'm not sure if that would still solve anything but I thought it was noteworthy.

Sometimes, an incognito window or booting your computer in safe mode can solve these issues. [Note that safe mode is more likely to give you the all-white glitch]. Again, these might not work but they're worth a shot and I didn't see them listed on the things you had tried.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Until/if our developers become active again, the game is practically hanging by a thread.

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

Credits

Administor

Credits

Guardiansactive userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

Queen Clarion

Post time 2019-8-14 22:45:29 | Show all posts
Jasper replied at 2019-8-13 15:59
Yes I am reading this @ Pan haha.

There's not currently a server open that isn't mine for me to "ex ...

True Dat Jasper! Thanks for your input. <3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

banned|mobile|Archiver|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2020-3-29 08:18

Fairyabc © 2016-2017 Powered by Discuz!

fast reply To Top Back to list